Kardashian Holiday 2013 Makeup Collection

Kardashian Holiday 2013

The Kardashian Makeup Collection is so popular it gets a Holiday 2013 Collection! Hmmmm!

Here’s some offerings from the Kardashian Holiday 2013 Makeup Collection that’s available now at your local Ulta (or Ulta.com).

Kardashian Glisten Up Hair and Body Shine Spray $9.99
A shimmering shine for legs, shoulders, hair, and decollete.

Kardashian Glisten Up Hair and Body Shine Spray

Kardashian A Week Of Kisses Mini Gloss Set $9.99

A selection of seven flavored mini glosses.

Kardashian A Week Of Kisses Mini Gloss Set

Kardashian Sheer Joy Tinted Lip Balm Duo $4.99
A duo of sheer, slick tinted lip balms to keep lips moist!

Kardashian Sheer Joy Tinted Lip Balm Duo

Although they are at Ulta now I imagine Harmons, CVS, etc will get them as well!

• 10/24/13 18:12 yalingie:

Wait… they’re popular? They barely sold when we had them at ricky’s

• 10/24/13 21:14 Liz:

I actually liked their nude colors but the smell was terrible. Wonder if these are stinky, too,

• 11/7/13 23:29 layla:

I Actually just picked this up at my local cvs store and i got 20% off from my coupons and …they smell like vanilla …not like the ones before..even though they are the same glosses i think….they changed the scent..its much better..the sunday one is my fave!! dont sleep on these!

• 10/25/13 2:48 Maggie:

Anyone tried anything from this brand?

• 10/25/13 20:54 SusanT:

I hate to say this, but the makeup would have to be Chanel quality if I tried anything of theirs, and even then I would waffle on it. The thought of putting any money in their pockets really turns me off. They are not my favorite people.

• 10/26/13 3:33 Abryda:

The only thing I liked from this line were the Joysticks that’s it, everything else I returned especially the lipglosses they smelt like horrible car oil it was disgusting.

• 10/26/13 9:09 ggggg:

I’m not surprised, they do whatever they want and anything to get attention. Putting out a holiday collection keeps them in the spotlight whether they have sold anything or not. I just can’t believe the line hasn’t folded yet.