Lorac Rockin’ Red Hot Eyeshadow & Lip Gloss Set Holiday 2013

Lorac Rockin' Red Hot Eyeshadow & Lip Gloss Set

Haven’t had enough Lorac Holiday 2013? Check out the Lorac Rockin’ Red Hot Eyeshadow & Lip Gloss Set ($25) exclusively available at Kohls!

Thanks to reader Shars who told me about this one!

The Lorac Rockin’ Red Hot Eyeshadow & Lip Gloss Palette Gift Set includes three palettes total, one for lips, two for eyes with twelve shades each in the shadow palettes alone! Nice!

You get:

• Lorac Sultry Lip Palette: 7 creamy lipsticks & 3 lip glosses
  • Lorac Sexy & Smoky Eyeshadow Palette: Matte & Shimmering Eyeshadows

They also brought back the Lorac Sweet Temptations Natural Eyeshadow Palette Set from Holiday 2012 which is available exclusively at Kohls now.

Pretty damn awesome.

I must get that Rockin’ Red Set! It looks amazings!

Grab it at www.kohls.com or in store!

• 10/30/13 12:36 Monica:

Wow! I love the packaging for all the new Lorac sets! Supa Hot!

• 10/30/13 13:06 diane:

is it wrong i wish the colors in the lip palette were eyeshadow colors?? LOL! have a great day my friend <3

• 10/30/13 13:08 the Muse:

OMG SAME thoughts see that’s why we are friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀

• 10/30/13 16:19 amy:

You beauty leader lol and you got me mesmerized by all the pretty beauty sets. And I love it.

• 10/31/13 12:08 the Muse:

aw thanks amy hardly a leader girl but thanks 😀

• 10/31/13 9:30 diane:

yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D ps HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

• 10/31/13 9:33 the Muse:

• 11/1/13 15:18 Majick:

Hey Curly – I thought the SAME thing LOL.

• 10/30/13 13:36 lisa t:

I think these were supposed to be at Sephora since I saw a display for it, but then I was told that the Sephora one will be changed to one similar ulta’s

• 10/30/13 15:37 CC:

Yes, Sephoras is $48 and is like Ultas w mascara

• 10/30/13 14:01 amy:

I want an must have this gift set and the price is to good to pass up. And I just made a purchase at ulta.com my pockets are going to be so sad, with nothing in them.

• 10/30/13 17:48 amy:

Well, I know where I’ll be going this weekend, LOL! It actually works out well, too; I have 3 BB&B coupons, so I was planning to head to the one that sells makeup, and there just happens to be a Kohl’s across the street…

• 10/31/13 12:07 the Muse:

i’ll come with!

• 10/30/13 22:34 amy:

On hautelook.com they have two lorac little lace palette (ravish, and smolder) 12 dollars each. It includes 8 eyeshadows. This sales ends this Friday.

• 11/1/13 15:23 Majick:

I just treated myself to the LORAC PRO to GO palette and OMG. I bought it because I thought it looked nice. THen I tried it and wasn’t thrilled. Then I tried it again and OMGAWD! Sometimes misplacing a color can really change your opinion of a kit.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the PRO palettes and while I love the red cases, I’m going to try to pass on these. There is so much else out there. I really want the new IT palette too. yikes!

I will say though – you cannot go wrong with LORAC.

• 11/1/13 16:03 the Muse:

completely agree 😀

• 11/1/13 21:13 amy:

A bit off-topic, but for any readers in the Los Angeles area, I saw a TON of smaller LORAC palettes at the Nordstrom Rack @ Westfield Culver City Mall last night, some as low as $12.

• 11/2/13 14:24 Marcy:

There’s something up with the Kohl’s Lorac 3-palette set. I placed an order for this set and received an email 2 days later that the order was canceled due to “system cancellation”. I really want this set, so I placed another order. I’ve received an email confirming my order of the 3-palette set. However, when I look at the order tracking page on the Kohls website, it shows that I ordered a 2-palette set?? I looked at the set again on the shopping site and it clearly lists the info that you have above, but now when added to bag, it changes to a 2-palette set that excludes the matte palette. So, although I have an email that clearly shows that I ordered a 3-palette set, I think I’m only going to recieve a 2-palette set according to the order tracking page on the Kohls website. Were you able to order this set as a 3-palette set? The main reason that I wanted the set was for the all matte palette. If it’s not included, I’ll be very disappointed. I’ll keep you updated with what I recieve.

• 11/4/13 11:08 the Muse:

I actually updated the post marcy apparently Kohls had the info and image wrong you’ll find the two palettes/correct info/pic in this post!

• 11/15/13 1:40 Luna:

Muse will you swatch these? They look Ah-Mazing!

• 11/15/13 9:19 the Muse:

yes luna will shortly :)

• 11/15/13 11:38 Luna:

Muse you are always there when I need you! Life Saver!

• 11/15/13 11:41 the Muse:

lol thanks 😀

• 11/17/13 16:09 LAYLA:

khols is saying these are unavail. on the site….umm ..dont know why. and my khols does not have any of this line…