Lorac Solid Gold & Platinum Status Eye Shadow Palettes

Lorac Platinum Status Eye Shadow Palette

Haul $12 Lorac Solid Gold & Platinum Status Eye Shadow Palettes from Ulta kids! These $12 buck palettes feature five shade and happen to be the perfect size for stuffing stockings with.

Take a peek!

Lorac Solid Gold Eye Shadow Palette $12

Lorac Solid Gold Eye Shadow Palette

Lorac Platinum Status Eye Shadow Palette $12

Lorac Platinum Status Eye Shadow Palette

They happen to be available exclusively at Ulta and Ulta.com but some of you may already own one or both as I believe the might have been featured during sales and such!

But if you don’t have ‘em now is a time to pick them up!

Haven’t tried them myself but I’m sure they are great as Lorac never fails to disappointed with their soft, silky shadow formula!

• 10/30/13 11:37 renu:

Liking the platinum one, very affordable too.

• 10/30/13 11:42 Kira:

Reminds me a bit of UD Naked basics!

• 10/30/13 14:23 Robin:

I agree!!! I was thinking about picking up the UD Basics next week during the Sephora sale, but I like the Platinum set better and better priced! I placed my Ulta order a few days ago, but I may have to place another one!!!

• 10/30/13 14:09 amy:

Why didn’t I see this sooner I just placed an order so I can use my extra 20% off WHHHHY! :’( But it won’t stop me from wanting to check them out looking doesn’t cost me anything. :)

• 10/30/13 16:26 Joy:

Wheeeeeee! I’ve been having so much fun reading about holiday releases, and your posts have been very helpful to me in getting my Christmas list together. Thank you x 1000 Musey!Keep ‘em coming!!! :D

• 10/31/13 12:07 the Muse:

my pleasure my dear :D

• 10/30/13 18:27 Kara:

I wonder how many of these shades, if any, are dupes from either the Pro palette or the Unzipped palette? I just picked up the Pro palette at Ulta this week with my 20% off and didn’t see either one of these small ones. They do both look very nice.

• 10/30/13 19:58 Let:

Might have to try these. Hopefully they don’t disappoint me like the Ulta-only Mint Edition palette…