MAC Divine Night Holiday 2013 Makeup Collection

MAC Divine Night Holiday 2013

Ready for the MAC Divine Night Holiday 2013 Makeup Collection? It’s here! MAC Holiday 2013 is about to blast off so expect more coverage shortly but here’s a glance at the new MAC Divine Night Holiday 2013 Makeup Collection to start!

Mineralize Eye Shadow, Blush and Skinfinish pair rich, contrasting shades with the graphic impact of a limited-edition powder design. Fluidline in Macroviolet and Stares & Speculation get you noticed, while Kohl Power Eye Pencil lines eyes with glittering shades of pearl. False Lashes sharpens with ultimate definition. Lips exude allure in matching shades of Cremesheen Glass and Lipstick, and glossy nails with a lacquered finish are fit to fire up everyone’s envy.

MAC Divine Night Mineralize Blush ($27.50)

• Talk of the Town Warm brown base with yellow bronze (Satin)
  • Lured to Love Coral pink base with pink frost (Satin)
  • Lavish Living Violet with silver pearl base with gold pearl (Satin)

DivineNight MineralizeBlush LavishLiving 72

DivineNight MineralizeBlush LuredToLove 72

DivineNight MineralizeBlush TalkOfTheTown 72

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish ($33)

• Centre of Attention Pastel peachy pink with fine pink shimmer / 24 carat gold shimmer
  • Perfectly Poised Bronzy coral with golden tones / creamy beige with pinkish purple sheen
  • Scene to be Seen Mauve with pink sheen / brick rose with gold reflects

DivineNight MineralizeSkinfinish CentreOfAttention 72

DivineNight MineralizeSkinfinish PerfectlyPoised 72

DivineNight MineralizeSkinfinish SceneToBeSeen 72

MAC Divine Night Mneralize Eye Shadow $23

• Captivating outside: bright white gold base, inside: deep gold (frost)
  • Exquisite Ego outside: bronze base, inside: soft white champagne (frost)
  • Gilded Night outside: bright gold with silver pearl base, inside: black with pearl (frost)
  • Past Midnight outside: blackish purple with violet pearl base, inside: soft white pink frost (frost)
  • Until Dawn outside: soft gold base, inside: purple taupe (frost)
  • Tonight’s Temptation outside: black with pearl base, inside: royal blue (frost)

DivineNight MineralizeEyeShadow Captivating 72

DivineNight MineralizeEyeShadow ExquisiteEgo 72

DivineNight MineralizeEyeShadow GildedNight 72

DivineNight MineralizeEyeShadow PastMidnight 72

DivineNight MineralizeEyeShadow TonightsTemptation 72

DivineNight MineralizeEyeShadow UntilDawn 72

MAC Divine Night Fluidline $17.50

• Stares & Speculation dirty olive with gold pearl
  • Deliciously Rich shimmering dirty taupe
  • Macroviolet deep smoked violet with red pearl

DivineNight Fluidline DeliciouslyRich 72

DivineNight Fluidline Macroviolet 72

DivineNight Fluidline StareSpeculation 72

MAC Divine Night False Lashes $21

• False Black black

MAC Divine Night Kohl Power Eye Pencil $17.50

• Orpheus intense black with gold pearl
  • Raven intense black with red pearl
  • Mystery intense black with green pearl
  • Feline intense black with black pearl

MAC Divine Night Kohl Power Eye Pencil

MAC Divine Night Lipstick $16.50

• You’ve Got It pink undertone with gold frost (frost)
  • Flair for Finery cool pink nude (lustre)
  • Exclusive Event taupe brown (satin)
  • Private Party dirty plum mauve (satin)
  • Prepare for Pleasure clean magenta red (cremesheen)

DivineNight Lipstick ExclusiveEvent 72

DivineNight Lipstick FlairForFinery 72

DivineNight Lipstick PrepareForPleasure 72

DivineNight Lipstick PrivateParty 72

DivineNight Lipstick YouveGotIt 72

MAC Divine Night Cremesheen Glass $22

• You’ve Got It nude taupe with green pearl
  • Flair for Finery cool nude
  • Private Party plum mauve with pearl
  • Prepare for Pleasure bluish red

MAC Divine Night Creamsheen Lipgloss

MAC Divine Night Nail Lacquer $17.50

• Fierce Entrance rich gold bronze (velvet)
  • Military black matte with silver suede pearl (frost)
  • Gadabout Girl blackened plum (cream)

MAC Divine Night Nail Lacquer

The MAC Divine Night Holiday 2013 Makeup Collection will be available October 17th at all MAC Locations and online at www.maccosmetics.com

Anything you want from it?

• 10/8/13 15:35 trish:

is there a holiday brush set with this?

• 10/8/13 15:49 Ana Leote:

Can we all take a second and appreciate the beauty of this new line!

I’m in loveee

xx

• 10/8/13 17:29 Shweta:

loveeee the fluidliness amd ofcourse msf’s …thanks so much Muse..love ya..:)

• 10/8/13 18:11 the Muse:

love ya too! :)

• 10/8/13 20:54 Hoang:

I like the pans of the mineralize products and I am hoping to be able to get Flair for Finery and You’ve Got It in the lipstick and cremesheen glass forms. The lipstick packaging though is too similar to Revlon’s Super Lustrous IMO.

• 10/9/13 3:56 TickledPink1908:

Ana Leote….!!!!! I AGREE with u wholeheartedly this year. MAC went back to its TRIED and TRUE roots this year. I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY ADORE this 2013 holiday collection. I had originally plannedon buying just the NARS holiday collection this year but shhhhhh……eeee….sh, MAC DONE GOT ME AND GOT ME GOOD!!!. Between MAC, NARS, and some new UGG boots a sista gone be broke!!!!!!…..All Hail The Muse!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10/9/13 9:14 K.B.:

I definitely want the Stares and Speculation fluidline, and my maybes are Until Dawn and Past Midnight (shadows) and Private Party (lipstick).

I wish MAC would repromote their Avenue fluidline. It’s my all-time favorite MAC product and I had to throw mine out because it started to irritate my eyes after a year-ish. (cries)

• 10/9/13 12:47 Abryda:

MSF’s are my thing!!! So glad I passed up the Riri Collection which was aaaahh ok but now this is what I’m talking about Muse. Thank you!!

• 10/14/13 11:33 the Muse:

my pleasure :)

• 10/9/13 21:20 Joanna:

I am a lipstick freak so I looking forward to them. The packaging has yet again more interested in them

• 10/10/13 0:50 Marilyn @ Lipgloss+Spandex:

I want all of those Fluidlines! :)

• 10/10/13 1:47 Christina:

Muse! If you don’t mind me asking, where do you get your pictures from? They’re so super high quality, but the colors seem a bit over-saturated and the colors look warmer compared to pictures on other sites.

• 10/10/13 1:57 Christina:

That is, do you edit your photos? Or is it that some of the other sites like to dull the colors a bit? I’m sorry if this sounds rude in any way

• 10/14/13 11:02 the Muse:

these are promotional images directly from mac cosmetics they aren’t edited by me, I just post the press image as I’m given just crop them to a smaller size. hope this helps.

• 10/10/13 22:18 Amy Hoeh:

What is the launch date at the MAC counter? I looked online and it is not available. Thank you for all of the close up pics and prices. Now I can be prepared with what I want ahead of time! ;)

• 10/14/13 10:54 the Muse:

my pleasure amy it’s the 17th listed it on the bottom of this post! Hope it helps!

• 10/20/13 0:15 Shadia L.:

Oh. My. GOD.

I’ve never, EVER been truly excited for any limited-edition collection that MAC has ever released. Except for this one. WHY, MUSE, WHYYYYYY?!

• 10/21/13 13:48 the Muse: