Maybelline Color Elixir Lipgloss Collection for Winter 2013

Maybelline Color Elixir Lipgloss Collection Winter 2013

Shut the hell up and fall in love with this major release of Maybelline Color Elixir Lipgloss Collection! With eighteen shades to choose from the new Maybelline Color Elixir is a concentrated lipstick slash balm with the feeling of a lip balm and the shine of a gloss.

Take a look!

Maybelline colors there new Color Elixir Lipgloss Collection a liquid lip balm hmmm how very Almay of them!

Apparently the hybrid formula has the hydration and feel of a balm, color of a lipstick, and the shine of a gloss with a special angora brush that delivers flawless application on lips!

Maybelline Color Elixir 2

• Fuchsia Flourish
  • Captivating Carnation
  • Hibiscus Haven
  • Rose Redefined
  • Blush Essence
  • Petal Plush

Available now at drugstores or learn more at www.maybelline.com

• 10/4/13 17:58 Christine:

It’s actually 20 shades :)

Looking forward to trying these out!

• 10/4/13 18:13 Tess:

The red looks fabulous! Wearing lipstick can get messy, but this looks super simple. And the best part is you don’t have to wear lip liner!

• 10/4/13 22:26 Becca C.:

I tried this during its “testing phase” and had a pretty decent experience with it. It definitely feels more like a sticky gloss than balm. The color is like what you would find from a lipstick. That much I agree with. Unfortunately, it also has the wear time of a gloss rather than a lipstick. Maybe you’re experience will be different. It’s worth a shot for sure.

• 10/7/13 12:52 the Muse:

so far so good I got about four hours of wear becca…I liked it, good texture :)

• 10/4/13 22:28 breyerchic04:

That super dark shade is appealing!

• 10/5/13 6:33 Jennifer:

These look like they are to die for! The red in the first picture is especially pretty! Any idea if these are available in Australia? I haven’t seen them on shelves :(

• 10/7/13 12:02 the Muse:

not sure jennifer sorry :(

• 10/5/13 7:46 Monique:

So excited for these! I love Maybelline’s Color Sensational lip glosses so Im hoping these are just as good.

• 10/5/13 10:41 Megan Johnson:

I like most Maybelline products. Hope this rocks!

• 10/5/13 11:41 de em:

damn you muse! my drugstore list keeps getting longer and longer!!!

• 10/7/13 12:01 the Muse:

haha sorry! :)

• 10/5/13 13:14 Donna:

Looks like a couple of these are going on my gotta have list ;)

• 10/5/13 22:25 Lacy:

Girl, you must have read my mind about these! Saw an add in one of my new mag subscrips today and thought oooohhhh pretty and wanted the low down. Will you be swatching any if/when you get some into your pretty clutches?

• 10/7/13 12:01 the Muse:

review going up today :)

• 10/6/13 13:15 Adrienne:

They look awesome on the picture but I’ll wait until I see them on you Muse to see if the pigment and shine is as intense.

• 10/6/13 22:42 Elle:

Well that is certainly what I have been searching for my entire life! It sure sounds like a win win win. I will definitely be giving this a try and hopefully it stays put for a couple of hours. That always seems to be the problem. If I use a stain it just makes my lips look cracked and dry. Any suggestions?

• 10/29/13 3:45 Carly:

I bought two today and I’m honestly considering returning them. =/ I’m all about the liquid lip colors, but I just can’t get over that signature Maybelline taste/stench. The feel is also a bit strange… kinda like a lip plumper that is starting to go bad.

The Lords of the Drugstore have not been smiling upon me with favor lately. :(

• 11/15/13 12:12 katrosado:

I picked up “Mauve Mystique” last night. I like it although it does have a different almost soapish scent. However, the scent goes away quickly. I have it stashed in the car for quick application while I’m out and about. I didn’t find the formula sticky but it does have a silicone type feel if you know what I mean. All in all not a bad little spontaneous purchase. I might pick up another when I head back over to CVS.

• 11/18/13 18:03 Jennifer Borkowski:

Obsessed with these!!! I even went back and bought seconds…just to have on hand. Signature sangria and fuscia flourish are fierce. I feel as though they leave a nice stain after the gloss is gone! Madly in love<3