NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Blush Palette at Sephora

NARS Guy Bourdin Collection One Night Stand

Meet the NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Blush Palette that will be available exclusively at Sephora. This palette features six NARS Blushes and will be available for a limited time for Holiday 2013.

Note: After careful consideration and research I have decided not to cover or review the NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday 2013 Collection. Guy Bourdin was a controversial pulp photographer and some of his images are controversial, morbid, and offensive to women. Being a women myself I’ve decided to cease coverage on this collection! Thank you for understanding!

Take a peek!

The NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Blush Palette ($65) will be available at Sephora and Sephora.com starting November 1st and includes the following shades:

• Devotee Highlighting Blush (New Shade, Alabaster Glow)
  • Mistinguette Blush (New Shade, Bright Pink)
  • Goulue Blush (New Shade, Fleshy Pink)
  • Laguna Bronzer (Brown Powder with Golden Shimmer)
  • Orgasm Blush (Peachy Pink with Golden Shimmer)
  • Deep Throat Blush (Sheer Peach)

NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Blush Palette

I suspect this one will sell out MIGHTY fast so if you want it best grab it when it launches!

Also available exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com the NARS Guy Bourdin Promiscuous Mini Lip Pencil Set with Pouch ($45) which includes:

• Cruella Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Passionate Scarlet Red)
  • Sex Machine Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Innocent Pink Mauve)
  • Dolce Vita Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Dusty Rose)
  • Never Say Never Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Pink Lilac)
  • New Lover Mini Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil (Gold Infused Strawberry Pink)

NARS Guy Bourdin Promiscuous Mini Lip Pencil Pouch

NARS Guy Bourdin Promiscuous Mini Lip Pencil Set

Both pieces are exclusive to Sephora and launch in November.

Want the blush palette?

I know I do!

• 10/1/13 10:20 Agata:

Yes, please! The blush palette looks amazing!

• 10/1/13 10:36 Ash Evans:

Dear Ms. Muse, do you know what size the blushes are vs full size?? It is a beautiful palette!

• 10/1/13 10:41 the Muse:

.12 oz each Ash about 75% the size of a regular nars blush!

• 10/1/13 17:01 Ash Evans:

Oh thank you so much! I’m not a huge blush gal but this totally caught my eye. Have a great day!

• 10/1/13 10:49 Rachelle:

omg noooooo!!!!!
    Just as when I am contemplating to buy the “Killing Me Softly” blush palette!!!!! :(

Which, in your opinion would be the better one to get? I dont own any NARs blushes right now.

• 10/1/13 11:52 Ruth:

ermahgawd! I was just thinking about how I wished I got the danmari pallet.

• 10/1/13 12:22 anna:

Looks amazing. I missed out on last years palette, I won’t make that mistake again. Thanks for the info!

• 10/1/13 12:55 Emi:

Oh man, I really like the look of One Night Stand.. I got the Danmari palette several years ago and it’s AMAZING, so I’m def tempted by this one!

• 10/1/13 13:43 K.B.:

I want both the blush palette and the lip pencil set. Although the description “fleshy pink” is creeping me the hell out. lol

• 10/1/13 18:06 Jennifae:

I need that blush palette!

• 10/3/13 23:46 reality check:

Madonna’s 2003 music video for Hollywood was greatly influenced by the photography of Bourdin, so much so that a lawsuit was brought on against her by Bourdin’s son for copyright infringement.
    A documentary program, Dreamgirls: The photographs of Guy Bourdin, was shown for the BBC in 1991. Fashion photographers like Helmut Newton and Jean-Baptiste Mondino talked about how Bourdin managed to shoot fashion photography in his own unique way .
    Contemporary photographers such as Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Jean Baptiste Mondino, Nick Knight and David LaChapelle have admitted to being great admirers of his work. Wikipedia.

• 10/6/13 18:07 lacy:

Muse, i support you and respect your decision.

• 10/7/13 9:16 the Muse:

thanks lacy! and sorry for the lack of coverage!

• 10/7/13 10:07 Lacy:

No worries :) the time is counting down, i just havent decided if im going to grab the one night stand direct from nars or be able to wait for it to launch at sephora.

• 10/7/13 10:14 the Muse:

have fun shopping :D

• 10/17/13 14:14 Lacy:

Hey Muse just wanted to let you and your fellow fans know that if anyone is interested in the One Night Stand Palette that it just showed up at Sephora online. I accidentally stumbled upon it when looking up new makeup palettes. It was on there and I just ordered mine. I know it’s a controversial subject and that you’re not going to do anymore coverage on it but just wanted to give the shout out for those still interested, like me solely for the makeup itself. :)

• 10/17/13 14:50 the Muse:

thanks lacy! :)

• 10/19/13 22:52 Hena:

just ordered mine too, some sephora employees are sending out 20% FF discount codes as well! Used it on the palette and got it for $55! Def a steal for the amount of nars products u are getting

• 11/9/13 0:12 Ning:

I was so head over heels for everything in the Guy Bourdin holiday collection. I sat at the computer spending hours contemplating which products to buy. After reading this post and your reason to cease coverage on this collection, I had a look at some of Guy Bourdin’s photography and I couldn’t agree more with you about the morbid and offensive way he portrays women. Good on you for taking a stand! I am now reconsidering the products I have lusted over for weeks. I’m so glad I read this post before opening my wallet. Thanks Muse!

• 11/11/13 15:30 the Muse:

aw my pleasure ning…it’s a touchy topic and his photos are very controversial so def didn’t want to have anyone insulted or any hurt feelings by reviewing the collection. I don’t think nars is promoting abuse but they might have wanted to have a second think on the promotional images they decided to go with!

• 11/21/13 10:34 Les:

On the website it says sizes are .14 oz vs the full size blushes are .16oz but they look way smaller than the full sized ones. Someone even said they’re about the size of a nars single eyeshadow. Can you let me know the size comparison?