Meet the NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Blush Palette that will be available exclusively at Sephora. This palette features six NARS Blushes and will be available for a limited time for Holiday 2013.
Note: After careful consideration and research I have decided not to cover or review the NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday 2013 Collection. Guy Bourdin was a controversial pulp photographer and some of his images are controversial, morbid, and offensive to women. Being a women myself I’ve decided to cease coverage on this collection! Thank you for understanding!
Take a peek!
The NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Blush Palette ($65) will be available at Sephora and Sephora.com starting November 1st and includes the following shades:
- Devotee Highlighting Blush (New Shade, Alabaster Glow)
- Mistinguette Blush (New Shade, Bright Pink)
- Goulue Blush (New Shade, Fleshy Pink)
- Laguna Bronzer (Brown Powder with Golden Shimmer)
- Orgasm Blush (Peachy Pink with Golden Shimmer)
- Deep Throat Blush (Sheer Peach)
I suspect this one will sell out MIGHTY fast so if you want it best grab it when it launches!
Also available exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com the NARS Guy Bourdin Promiscuous Mini Lip Pencil Set with Pouch ($45) which includes:
- Cruella Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Passionate Scarlet Red)
- Sex Machine Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Innocent Pink Mauve)
- Dolce Vita Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Dusty Rose)
- Never Say Never Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Pink Lilac)
- New Lover Mini Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil (Gold Infused Strawberry Pink)
Both pieces are exclusive to Sephora and launch in November.
Want the blush palette?
I know I do!