Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balms and Matte Balms

Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balms and Matte Balms

Revlon Colorburst The Crayon Collection is a new selection of Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balms and Matte Balms available in several shades per each finish. The pencils are $6.99 each (at Harmons) and available for the Fall/Winter 2013 season. I’m not sure if these will become permanent or not at this point. I sure hope they do as you know how I feel about chubby balm pencils dontcha?

This isn’t Revlon’s first foray into balm pencils as they have Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains as well as the old Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm from three or so years ago.

I’ve been testing out the Matte Balms last week and part of this week and will have a review for you shortly, following up with the Lacquer ones shortly as well!

• 10/1/13 12:19 Jenna:

These will not be kind to my bank account…

• 10/1/13 12:28 AmberM:

OMG. I am so waiting for reviews and swatches of these! I am hoping it’s finally a non-drying matte.

• 10/1/13 13:15 Christina:

Since I love the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains (and most Revlon lip products in general), I indulged in 5 (3 matte, 2 laquer). Just got them so I’ve not had a chance to wear. But like you, I love chubby lip pencils.

• 10/1/13 13:16 the Muse:

I tried the matte so far and they are nice but a little drying…still testing though! very excited for the lacquer ones though ;-D can’t wait to try them out! :D

• 10/1/13 13:25 AmberM:

Hrm. I guess I will have to try for myself when they hit my area. Still excited though.

• 10/1/13 13:40 lovelyballerine:

Can you tell us if these are both mint scented like the other Colorburst crayons?

• 10/1/13 14:05 the Muse:

they are minted scented/flavored.

• 10/2/13 13:08 Tigrrrl:

I was really excited until I saw that. Mint just makes my dry lips even more so. Dang, Revlon, why do you do this to me?

• 10/1/13 18:57 Ana Leote:

Love them!

• 10/1/13 19:33 Olivia:

Can’t wait til swatches start making their rounds. Eyeing the matte orangey one!

• 10/1/13 20:38 Brenda:

What stores have these?

• 10/1/13 20:50 the Muse:

mentioned in the post where I saw it brenda. hope this helps.

• 10/1/13 21:42 Miss_Silk:

I can’t wait to see your swatches and review~!…..but….DANGIT REVLON…..WHY DO I LOVE YOUR LIP PRODUCTS SO MUCH?? To the point of having my wallet cry monies TT

• 10/1/13 23:52 dia:

Looks like Revlon’s getting all my money this season.

• 10/14/13 17:13 Lacy:

I just picked one of these up half an hour ago after I discovered a Harmon’s inside Christmas Tree Shoppes. (w00t!) I got one of the lacquer balms in the shade Demure and it is fantastic! A nice pinkish nude – on me anyway. Now that I got it home and was able to try it I feel like I might need to go back and pick up a back up and perhaps try another hue. I’ll be waiting to see if these pop up anywhere else to snag up as the matte shades were very picked over with only the bright red, pink and purple left.