Sephora 20% Off Promo Code for VIB Sale Event

Sephora VIB Sale

As you know the Sephora 20% Off VIB Sale Even aka the Sephora Friends and Family Sale is on the horizon starting November 7th through the 11th for Sephora VIB members.

The sale will be at stores and online at Sephora.com. If you are doing an online order the code is VIBTOPIA.

Happy Shopping!

For further info please see Sephora’s Beauty Talk FAQ.

P.S. Felicia Day is on Supernatural today and she cut her hair (I LOVE IT!).

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 10/29/13 10:16 Cookie:

Muse, did you say this code was a one time use, either in-store OR on-line? There are a few things I want that are only avail online but I like to visit the store for a little therapy. What to do??!!

• 10/29/13 10:38 the Muse:

it’s all mixed info Cookie. I believe it might be used more than once online but can’t confirm yet I’m sorry :( obviously in store you’d be limited to once because you only get the one card for yourself and one for your friend but online believe you can take advantage more than once!

• 10/29/13 13:00 Daphne:

It looks like the code may be used multiple times, if I am interpreting the flyer correctly. It says “20% off ALL VIB purchases from Nov. 7th – Nov. 11th.” VIB/VIB Rouge only. The card included for use with a friend stipulates that it’s one-time use only. Sounds like the code can be used on any purchases from the 7th to the 11th.

• 10/29/13 10:39 CatG:

Coool. So I can just whatever coupon thingy I get in the mail for in store (hopefully it gets here SOOON) and then use this general code for shopping online? Is that correct?

• 10/29/13 10:41 the Muse:

that’s what I’m understanding as the code is apparently a single universal one :)

• 10/29/13 10:44 Samantha M:

So nothing for simple BI members? :/

• 10/29/13 10:44 the Muse:

not as of now Samantha.

• 10/29/13 12:35 Meesha Kaw:

I was wondering. I won the 10% coupon code via the raffle. It expires 10/31. I’m planning to place an order and once I do, I’ll qualify for VIB. Do you think I’ll get a coupon too then once I’m VIB or will they tell me it takes a while to update in their system. I actually added up my purchases and should already be VIB, but I’m not. Someone on Youtube said she was going to share the code w/ her subscribers for the F&F sale and needed our emails to add to a list. I provided my email, but still haven’t heard back. :( I live in TN, so 10% off pretty much only covers my tax so feels more tax free than a discount. Sigh!!!

• 10/29/13 12:53 the Muse:

I’m not really sure meesha…it’s a universal code so hopefully it’ll work for you.

• 10/30/13 11:17 Ame:

I should be VIB but somehow I am always $38 away from it. I have like 600 points just this year and they keep raising what I have to spend to get it.

• 11/5/13 10:41 Hannah:

I qualified for vib about a month ago but have yet to receive a card or email.. getting nervous! If I don’t, I can at least use that code, so thank you for this!

• 11/5/13 10:49 the Muse:

no problem….!

• 11/6/13 20:43 Michelle:

What time do you think the code will work online. Are they in PST, CST or EST time?

• 11/7/13 0:15 Camentine:

Just tried it, EST, and nothing. Guessing its PST.

• 11/7/13 0:14 Camentine:

Just tried to use the code (it’s technically Nov7th EST), but I got an error saying the promotion hadn’t started yet. Must be PST.

• 11/6/14 3:38 JCSanDiego:

Btw, the invitations I received via snail mail and email both show the sale period from 11/06/14 – 11/10/14.

• 11/6/14 8:51 JCSanDiego:

So I decided to wait and check Sephora’s website at midnight PST to start my VIB shopping and BOTH their app and website were down due to high volume traffic crashing them… Ugh! I’m worried that the few things I want will be sold out once they finally do get either of them operational again. I’m curious…Did this same thing happen last year?

Also, both my snail mail & emailed invitations show 11/06/14 through 11/10/14 as the VIB sale period, so maybe they have the dates staggered to offset traffic?!

Anyway, the site and app are still down, so maybe they are holding off access until 6am PST. IDK but I’ve never experienced this with Sephora. :(

• 11/6/14 10:18 Isabella Muse:

it’s ok jc! it doesn’t show up because it goes to my bin for approval that’s why :)

• 11/6/14 8:56 JCSanDiego:

Sorry!! I reposted a couple of entries because after refreshing this page several times, my original posts were no longer showing, and now that I entered my original post as one entry, it shows nutty other ones! Ugh! Sorry sorry sorry, Muse! Can you delete my first 2 please? So sorry!