Sephora Color Anthology Palette for Holiday 2013

Sephora Color Anthology Palette

Sephora has created their fair share of monster palettes but none are as useable and practical as this new Sephora Color Anthology Palette that’s launching for Holiday 2013.

Oh and did I mention it’s rather affordable too!

The Sephora Color Anthology Palette ($35) is a selection of 70 (0.029 oz each) eyeshadows in a variety of finishes organized from lightest to darkest in a cute book style palette.

Sephora’s palettes are hit or miss but you’d be surprised that sometimes the quality is quite good….!

Sephora Color Anthology

I think some of there palettes have been bulky in the past but I can see myself getting some use out of this.

If it goes on sale even better I say!

Thoughts?

Do share!

Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

I don’t need it but I’m tempted to try this one!

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 10/14/13 15:16 Hollie H:

Gah! So many pretty colors. For the price, I might just have to grab this one.

• 10/14/13 20:54 Miranda:

Love the combo of mattes and shimmers! I wonder if the palette is sturdy!

• 10/15/13 9:25 telle:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i likey! this reminds me of a BH palette but with a slightly different twist in terms of layout, size and number of shadows, price, and shape of shadows (so what’s left to remind me of BH palettes?! LOL). I likey this and would definitely check it out in store and would definitely consider a haul! loving how it looks! :D

• 10/15/13 16:20 Majick:

Now this is more like it. LOL Price tag is great, sometimes Sephora shadows are magnificent – I’ll have to swatch to tell.
    I like the presentation too – it reminds me of the thin notebooks we use at work – this would tuck nicely into the bookshelf. LOL

• 10/17/13 12:19 Tanya:

As of yesterday it’s already gone :(

• 10/17/13 12:22 the Muse:

wow no worries they’ll restock I’m sure!

• 11/17/13 12:02 Riley Brianne:

I’ve touched and played with this palette – the pigment is SHOCKINGLY rich, even in colors that usually aren’t, like the bright yellow, the lime green, or the burnt orange! The texture is smooth, and there is a great combo of mattes, satins, and glitters.

This all coming from a pro artist in the field, who also worked for Sephora for 3 years and have been a long-time hater of Sephora’s cheap-ass palettes!

I loved it so much, I’m buying one for my kit! :-)

• 11/21/13 15:31 Alexandra:

I bought this today! Total impulse buy, but I’ve been looking for a great palette to use on myself & to bring along when I do makeup for photoshoots. I swatched a few colors in the store & was VERY surprised with the quality & pigmentation. I can’t wait to play around with it more! I think it’s an amazing value, too – all of that for $35! Woohoo!

• 11/21/13 15:46 the Muse:

enjoy alexandra have fun!

• 12/19/13 15:24 Sara:

Purchased this in-store in November and have been using it ever since! Been scouring the web for some tutorials, however… Some of the colours are very intense!

Very good quality.