Sephora Glittering Eye Duo for Holiday 2013

Sephora Glittering Eye Duo

Glitter for the Holidays? Yes please! Hook me up with some of the new Sephora Glittering Eye Duo shades and I’ll be set! These $14 duos contain a creamy base and a loose metallic glitter which can be applied on top of the base for sparkle, shimmer, and glittery eyes for the Holidays!

Shades:

• Aqua
  • Fuchsia
  • Blue
  • Purple
  • Gold
  • Silver
  • Iridescent
  • Holographic

Get your sparkle on at Sephora.com

• 10/3/13 1:30 Christine:

I would normally skip over this as glitter isn’t normally I would gravitate towards in makeup but I happened to glance down at the last shade on the list and it said holographic.

HOLOGRAPHIC.

I. Need. This.

• 10/3/13 9:07 telle:

this is similar to a product that lise watier has out (except the cream base is colored and goes with the glitter/sparkle) and i have a few of them, so i am SUPER excited for these! i *really* hope they have a red one…i think i did not see a red one, but i am hoping anyways!

did you see the too faced for sephora exclusive?!??!?!?!? LOVES IT

• 10/3/13 9:55 the Muse:

I DID loves it :-D needs it :D has to have it ;-D

• 10/3/13 11:30 Telle:

YA YOU DID! YA YOU DO!! (;D

• 10/3/13 12:06 the Muse:

lol :)

• 10/3/13 10:11 Christina:

Sista Muse! Slightly off topic but FYI:

Speaking of Sephora, you were right and Too Faced is doing an exclusive for them called A Few Of My Favorite Things. But I opted for the Joy To The Girls eyeshadow palette which I am expecting to be delivered shortly. I think I mentioned my preference for eyeshadow only palettes, and the exclusive for Sephora is a 20 shadow palette with 2 blushes, 2 bronzers, mascara, lip plump, all in a clutch. I just don’t need all the extras.

• 10/3/13 10:18 the Muse:

hey sis! I saw I saw can’t wait to actually see it in person. I actually do want both sets…*blush* :-D is that bad?!

• 10/3/13 10:27 Christina:

No, not bad at all. It’s just that I’ve been bad…really bad! Otherwise, I’d probably want both, too.

• 10/3/13 10:40 the Muse:

hehe :-D I’ve converted you!

• 10/3/13 10:43 Christina:

Oh yes, I am holding you at least partially responsible! In fact, I made another Too Faced purchase yesterday — I had a 20% off coupon! — and bought 4 of their eye perfect liners after I read your glowing review for them from about a year ago.

And now I am off to continue stalking the new Maybelline Color Tattoos, thank you very much.

• 10/3/13 10:45 the Muse:

hehehe *takes a bow* I love those liners! I hope you like! LMK what you think! use the black and espresso daily! ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! can’t find :(

• 10/3/13 13:56 Cindy Ramirez:

Ah, I’m a bad bad girl when it comes to glitter. I use this stack of body glitters I got from Claire’s a while back. I reallllllly need to invest in eye safe glitter. I’m very interested in these!