Smashbox Full Exposure Palette Yes Please!

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

I have plenty of nude, natural eyeshadows but how can I say no to the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette ($49) oh yes please be mine!

Packed with matte and shimmer shades this palette is headed onto my wish list and shall be mine!

The Smashbox Full Exposure Palette provides us with a set of universally brilliant neutrals in a range of shimmers and mattes plus an eye shape chart, dual ended brush, and Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara to complete your look!

What more could a girl need or want?

Shimmer shades (top row):

• Creamy Matte Beige
  • Soft Light Taupe
  • Ashy Dark Brown
  • Suede Black

Smashbox Full Exposure Eyeshadow Palette

I have to have it!

Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com.

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 10/28/13 11:12 Samantha M:

WANTTTTTTT

• 11/15/13 12:48 Layla:

I got this and returned it….terrible color pay off…..not worth it…and the mattes are chalky and the top row..is all fall out glitter , no great pigmentation…all look the same …thumbs down!

• 10/28/13 11:15 Luchessa:

Wow now YES PLEASE isn’t even enough to say. Look at those browns. I’m fastinated.
    xo

• 10/28/13 11:18 JenJ:

My inner palette whore wants this so bad! Gah!

• 10/28/13 11:26 Jen_m_sunshine:

About to order with my 20% code!!!! I SO want the UD 24/7 vault but hubby would really take away my cc if I purchase!

• 10/28/13 11:28 the Muse:

lol i hear ya I hear ya :D

• 10/28/13 11:39 dee:

I have to have it too

• 10/28/13 12:28 mary brenner:

AAKKK!!! I neeeeeeeeedddd this!! I waaaaaaaant this!! :):);) I will be buying This next week in payday. I have bought SO much stuff lately it’s insane! Darn holiday collections are killing me this year.

• 10/28/13 12:32 Kaitlyn:

Need it. Smashbox shadows really are my favorites. I have never used their shadows and been displeased with the performance of the shadows or the look I created.

• 10/28/13 13:22 Alexandra:

AHH. First Naked/Naked 2, then LORAC Pro, now this!?! I can’t deal! I know I have plenty of neutrals but I just can’t get enough & this one looks sooooooo pretty!

• 10/28/13 14:54 Michou:

UGH. WHY do I keep wanting to buy more neutral palettes? I NEED TO STOOOOOOOOOP.

**makes grabbyhands anyway**

• 10/28/13 16:22 Alyssa:

This has everything a girl could need! an array of transition colors, good variety of mattes and shimmer gahhhh MUST HAVE! <3

• 10/28/13 18:35 Natalie:

This palette looks gorgeous! I think Smashbox eyeshadows are seriously underrated. I’m gonna have to check this one out.

• 10/28/13 18:49 Melissa:

Hey Muse! Do you know if this is a limited addition palette for the holiday or will it be a permanent collection item? If it’s limited addition then I will grab it soon, if not I might hold off for a while until after my holiday season spending spree is over 😍

• 10/29/13 9:53 the Muse:

it doesn’t say LE so I imagine it’ll be around a bit Melissa :)

• 10/29/13 4:42 Carly:

*counts out dozens of neutrals that I already own*
    Nope! Still need it!
    I can’t help but notice the somewhat similar appearance between this baby and the LORAC pro.

• 10/29/13 5:02 cat:

All these nude palettes just look like the UD Naked Palettes to me. I don’t know. If I’m wearing nude shadows I’m not really going for a very exciting look. I’m fine with getting a few single eyeshadows and just wearing them on lazy days. I don’t need a whole palette.

• 10/29/13 11:11 Ann:

Gorgeous! I have to look away now.

• 10/29/13 12:26 Karen:

Ok. Here is where I have to put a plug in for Nyx Cosmetics. These shades look very similar to the Nude on Nude pallet which also includes 10 lip gloss shades. I have this pallet and the eyeshadows are awesome. The lip colors are very pretty as well but not all of them look good on me. You can get the Nude on Nude pallet directly from Nyx Cosmetics, http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/p-100-nude-on-nude-s119.aspx, or Ulta for $25 which is a lot cheaper than Smashbox.

• 10/29/13 13:42 renu:

I really like the warmth of this palette and that it has a mix of mattes and shimmer. It looks like one could get quite a bit of use out of. Swatches would be very very helpful.

• 10/29/13 14:36 Hannah:

So many palettes, not enough money! I just bought the Cargo Vintage eyeshadow palette… waaah! Have you seen it? It’s gorgeous too.

• 10/29/13 14:54 the Muse:

i did! picked it up at Ulta recently!

• 11/7/13 14:54 LAYLA:

I JUSP got this..from sephora vib…20%…U CANT beat it! ..can you do a review on this palette and also the CARGO LIPSTICK IN NAPA…is so so pretty vampy plum…almost compared to ud lipsticks …love!!

• 10/30/13 11:02 Ame:

Man, if it was ALL shimmer I’d be buying it. I do not wear matte.

• 11/4/13 11:11 monica:

Why no swatches?? Swatches are what I look for in a good review.

• 11/4/13 11:52 the Muse:

this isn’t a review monica it’s just an intro to the palette.

• 11/5/13 13:50 monica:

Ahhh…my apologies!!

• 11/5/13 14:25 the Muse:

no problem.

• 11/8/13 20:33 layla:

i just also got the Be legendary smashbox lipstick in LATTE MATTE….ITS perfect with this palette…im in love with that lipstick, hated nylon nude…latte matte…is so pretty with my MAC WALNUT lipliner…!