Spoilers Shhhhh!

All four blushes from the new Tarte Royal Flush Collection launching on QVC soon. More to come soon…shhhhhh!

Tarte Blush

• 10/3/13 18:44 dana:

gorgeous gorgeous…MUST OWN

• 10/3/13 19:27 Alishia:

OH. MY. GERD!!! WANT!

• 10/3/13 19:50 Lisa:

Three of these look like the one from their website. I would be so pissed if these were ’cause I would so take the four in here than the three and the blush brush. >_<

• 10/3/13 23:22 Meesha Kaw:

I think one of these is “natural beauty”?!?! I recently bought that one, but I want these other ones too!!! Three of my six total blushes are Tarte and I love them! This is my first comment on your blog. I am a HUGE fan. I enjoy reading your posts every day – it has gotten me through a rough/stressful time in my life. It also motivated me to start my own. Just wanted to say thank you. :)

• 10/4/13 15:31 the Muse:

no Meesha :) all new shades…I’ve been doing little sneak peeks and will follow up shortly with a review of all four :-D yay! they are such great blushes right? Aw thank YOU! thanks for taking time out to comment today and compliment! It means so much to me! <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats on your blog :-D I’ll visit! <3!

• 10/4/13 16:53 Meesha Kaw:

Oh my gosh! I was so happy to see your reply. :) You have mentioned that you have been very busy. Thank you so much for reaching out despite being busy. I am still very new to the social media world and very shy to comment, message, etc. Now, I won’t feel shy to comment. But I’m having a total fan girl moment right now. Got back from school, posted, visited your blog, and got a wonderful surprise. Very kind of you to take the time! :)

• 10/7/13 15:49 the Muse:

hi meesha :) I’ve been swamped but never too swamped to reply to such a kind comment :-D aw don’t feel shy! I love hearing from everyone :-D LOL gosh flattered :-D <3! thanks for leaving such a lovely comment made my monday!

• 10/4/13 1:15 Natalye:

They all look so nice!

• 10/4/13 9:24 telle:

jealous! i really really like tarte blushes..still unsure about the eyeshadows, but really loving the AC blushes! <3

• 10/4/13 18:24 Tai:

Do you know what size they will come in? 1/4 of the full size?

• 10/5/13 10:56 Lisa S.:

So excited for these blushes. I finally hit pan on my first Glisten blush and am ready for more. These are divine, and so is your blog. Just love it and have been a fan for years (you and Tarte!)

• 10/5/13 22:44 yalingie:

Oh my god. These are incredibly prettyyyyy. I want them allll

• 10/6/13 12:55 mel:

Are these full size blushes?

• 10/6/13 18:02 lacy:

Im lovin on the bottom left, can you tell us what the names are?

• 10/17/13 2:59 Amara:

holding myself back from buying the Tarte Leave Me Blushing set because I’m really interested in this set more…. EEEEEE the holidays are the best

• 11/6/13 22:48 Amara:

just wanted to let you know, these are up on the qvc site now & I just ordered mine today :)

• 11/12/13 11:45 the Muse:

brilliant :D

• 10/17/13 10:06 Amanda:

Do you know when these are supposed to be released? I have been checking qvc’s website religiously, and no news yet! I am saving my money for this and the huge bareminerals a to z collection!

• 10/17/13 10:25 the Muse:

i would say around November 8th when tarte launches their TSV Amanda. as soon as I have the full details I’ll post!

• 10/17/13 14:38 Chaia:

Any more sneak peeks? I’m trying so hard to resist the blush palette at Sephora, but only if this set is worth the wait. Hoping you’ll post more details of the other two blushes you haven’t shown yet! Thanks!

• 10/17/13 14:49 the Muse:

working on it chaia just been a bit swamped since getting back home but def having more up shortly