If the Stila Artist’s Signature Set isn’t quite in your budget Stila has something more planned to add to their Holiday 2013 Collection and that would be the more afford Stila Artist Essential Set ($59).
Take a peek!
The Stila Artist Essential Set Holiday 2013 is a smaller version of Stila’s Artist’s Signature Set and includes the following products:
- 4 Pop Art eye shadow in: Parity(shimmery sand), Irony (golden khaki green), Primary (golden hunter green), Edgy (midnight green)
- 4 Renaissance eye shadow in: Poetry (shimmery light gold), Perspective (golden bronze), Fresco (copper shimmer), Drama (rich matte brown)
- 4 Abstract eye shadow in: Illusion (delicate white pink), Vivid (soft lavender), Visual (deep aubergine), Linear (matte purple smoke)
- 4 Surreal eye shadow in: Dream (soft nude), Symbolic (metallic beige shimmer), Fantasy (deep taupe), Reality (matte black smoke)
- Deluxe Convertible Color Lip & Cheek Cream in Peony (neutral nude with pink undertones)
- Deluxe Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina (dusty rose)
- Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray (jet black)
- #9 Brush
- How-To Card
This set has more of a focus on eyes where as the other set has essentials for face, cheeks, lips, and face! Of course, the other set does have considerably more products but this set is also very generous and the price is far nicer at $59 (plus cheaper during the Sephora VIB Event).
I’m considering this one for myself!
Available now at Sephora.com.
This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.