Tarte LipSurgence 15 Piece Collector’s Set Holiday 2013

Tarte LipSurgence 15 Piece Collector’s Set Holiday 2013

You know what’s cool? This ridiculous Tarte LipSurgence Collector’s Set (oh hello adding YOU to my Sephora Friends and Family list)! Hello amazing wanna come home with me tonight? I’ll let you play and frolic on my lips!

Sephora obviously has a thing for MASSIVE STUPID CRAZY COOL KILLER gift sets this year and the Tarte LipSurgence Collector’s Set steals my heart with a whooping 15 full size LipSurgence Lip Pencils in one set.

How much?

$175 bucks. If we each contribute a dollar we can all share the booty and get set up a custody schedule. Who’s it? I don’t share lip products with anyone not even family but I’ll make an exception in this case.

Now…

Question is do we have any of these shades already?

Here’s the deets:

• Fiery (matte red)
  • Hope (warm rose)
  • Lively (hot pink)
  • Lucky (light pink)

2 LipSurgence Lip Lusters in:

• Buff (nude)
  • Achiote (shimmering golden pink)

LipSurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint in Energy (unique pink)

All hands on deck.

Ready, set, HAUL me maties!

Available now at Sephora.com.

• 10/30/13 9:43 Lisa T:

Saw this yesterday, but damn, companies are going all out this year with giant sets! This, Bite Beauty’s double ended lipstick set (the big one), Marc Jacobs Lip Gels, both of UD’s Vault, the big Stila Set.. I can’t get them all D:

• 10/30/13 9:54 the Muse:

LOL same same did you see the Buxom set as well!?

• 10/30/13 11:52 lisa t:

Yes! But the price tag isn’t as extreme as the others that are $90 and over lol!

• 10/30/13 10:02 Stacie:

You’re killin me smalls! My wallet can’t afford ALL the sets. But I am considering getting the Buxom set. I’m down for lotsa lip gloss!

• 10/30/13 10:06 the Muse:

lol I know mine too! I think it’ll be an even great deal with Sephora FF! I’m def grabbing :D

• 10/30/13 10:12 Zoë:

…I need this.

• 10/30/13 10:51 Mary:

Tarte is killing me with their holiday sets this year! My wallet can’t take much more!

• 10/30/13 11:25 Kris:

I want this so bad, but ouch, that price tag! I might have to settle for the smaller Tarte lip set.

Did you see that QVC brought back the IT Cosmetics lip stain set again? It sold out before I could get my hands on it last year. I can’t let that happen again! Man, I wish Sephora sold IT Cosmetics! That F&F sale would come in handy!

• 10/30/13 11:31 the Muse:

YES I did and you SHOULD get it! It’s a lovely lovely set! and I agree I WISH they sold it at Sephora…it is at Ulta but unsure if you could use the 20 off on It?! (but not that set boohoo)!

• 10/30/13 11:38 Maria:

I like it but can not afford it. I bought the 8 piece mini lip set for $34 and blush set with cuff from SEPHORA for $44
    that is enough.I find lip SURGENCE last long for me.

• 10/30/13 14:40 Crystal:

i saw this last night and i caved and just bought this with a 20% off code i got from an employee..i already have three of the colors and i’m not a fan of the lip lusters but this was just a must have! i can’t wait for it to get here so i can play around with it!

• 10/30/13 14:47 the Muse:

i’m so jealous! have fun! wear in health!

• 10/31/13 21:22 Crystal:

i got it in the mail today! super fast shipping and i was so excited to receive it!!

• 11/1/13 9:21 the Muse:

yay! enjoy!

• 10/30/13 15:46 CC:

Add me to jealous! Enjoy your set . I want to try Moody.

• 10/31/13 21:21 Crystal:

that was probably the one out of all of them i wanted to try out the most! it’s such a nice color for fall and i currently have an obsession with plum colors atm..lol

• 10/30/13 18:07 Jennifae:

$175 seems a bit much, considering a 5-piece LipSurgence collectors set from last year was $34. A 15-piece set should cost no more than $102. I don’t know. I want it, but I think I talked myself out of it.

• 10/30/13 20:30 Ashley:

You seriously just broke my bank account! Ahhh, I have to have this! So while I’m going to be totally broke, I do thank you for posting about it!!

• 10/31/13 12:05 the Muse:

lol my pleasure :D

• 10/31/13 0:51 summer h:

This is just ridiculous, I want this set but the price tag is unforgivable.

• 11/1/13 4:10 JJ:

This set looks gorgeous but I agree with others that the price tag is too high. I would stick with the mini set.

• 11/10/13 11:30 Ana M.:

Thank goodness for the 20% F&F sale.
    Purchased this on Thursday, and it’s already shipped out.
    I don’t own any of the Lip Surgence, and at $11.27 a stick (with the discount), I’d say it’s well worth the price.

• 11/11/13 12:17 the Muse: