Vitabath Holiday 2013 Collection

Vitabath Spice is Nice Body Wash & Lotion Set

Sugar, Spice, Peppermint, Apple, and all things nice are popping up with the inexpensive Vitabath Holiday 2013 Collection. Stuff stockings with Vitabath Bodywash & Lotion Sets in festive Holiday fragrances without breaking the bank to do so.

Take a look at some of these delicious scents!

Vitabath Spice is Nice Body Wash & Lotion Set $16.99 (16.9 oz each)
Fresh pumpkin and allspice mixed with delicious cream cheese icing and finished off with notes of rum and maple syrup.

Vitabath Spice is Nice Body Wash & Lotion Set

Vitabath Sweet Pink Peppermint Body Wash & Lotion Set
$16.99 (16.9 oz each)
Playful scent of cool pink candy cane mixed with cheery vanilla and sugary musk.

Vitabath Sweet Pink Peppermint Body Wash & Lotion Set

Vitabath Cherry Red Apple Body Wash & Lotion Set $16.99 (16.9 oz each)
Wintery fresh blend of sweet red apple, white violet and lush golden amber.

Vitabath Cherry Red Apple Body Wash & Lotion Set

These yummie scents are available online now at www.myvitabath.com and look for Vitabath at Ulta or Ulta.com and the limited edition Holiday Sets are available at Stage Stores.

• 10/17/13 19:58 Icequeen81:

sounds like christmas dreams

• 10/18/13 0:11 Olivia:

Looks lovely! I just got a few samples of their body wash in a goodie bag- can’t wait to try!

• 10/18/13 13:58 Miranda:

Thanks for sharing! I love vitabath’s products and these seem sooooo divineeee

• 10/18/13 18:34 Becky:

When will these be out?

• 10/21/13 17:14 the Muse:

they are out now.

• 10/19/13 2:26 Nicole:

I have been on a bit of a Vitabath kick so to speak lately. I have in the Pink Frosting bodywash in my shower now. I am checking if I can find the Sweet Pink Peppermint set in the store, it not I will order that because of the cherry and vanilla mixed in with it. Really cute sets!

• 10/22/13 17:32 the Muse:

i think they are cute too 😀 really quite excited to check out the peppermint!

• 10/20/13 19:52 Monique:

Love Vitabath! Cant wait to try these holiday ones.

• 11/1/13 4:40 Nicole:

So I guess I have been selected to help pick a new scent for the 2014 Vitabath line. I got this email today and I am pretty excited about it! The following is the e-mail I received:

Congratulations!

You have been selected as a Vitabath Insider!  Please be on the lookout for your panelist package to arrive within the next 10 business days. Your Insider number, testing instructions and a link to complete the panel survey will be included.  You will receive your Insider brand badge and a coupon code to myvitabath.com when you’ve completed the survey.

Thanks,

The Vitabath Team

It sounds like it will be fun! Did anyone else get an e-mail like this?

• 11/1/13 8:25 the Muse: