Vitabath Holiday 2013 Collection

Vitabath Spice is Nice Body Wash Lotion Set

Sugar, Spice, Peppermint, Apple, and all things nice are popping up with the inexpensive Vitabath Holiday 2013 Collection. Stuff stockings with Vitabath Bodywash & Lotion Sets in festive Holiday fragrances without breaking the bank to do so.

Take a look at some of these delicious scents!

Vitabath Spice is Nice Body Wash & Lotion Set $16.99 (16.9 oz each)
Fresh pumpkin and allspice mixed with delicious cream cheese icing and finished off with notes of rum and maple syrup.

Vitabath Spice is Nice Body Wash Lotion Set

Vitabath Sweet Pink Peppermint Body Wash & Lotion Set
$16.99 (16.9 oz each)
Playful scent of cool pink candy cane mixed with cheery vanilla and sugary musk.

Vitabath Sweet Pink Peppermint Body Wash Lotion Set

Vitabath Cherry Red Apple Body Wash & Lotion Set $16.99 (16.9 oz each)
Wintery fresh blend of sweet red apple, white violet and lush golden amber.

Vitabath Cherry Red Apple Body Wash Lotion Set

These yummie scents are available online now at www.myvitabath.com and look for Vitabath at Ulta or Ulta.com and the limited edition Holiday Sets are available at Stage Stores.

• 10/17/13 19:58 Icequeen81:

sounds like christmas dreams

• 10/18/13 0:11 Olivia:

Looks lovely! I just got a few samples of their body wash in a goodie bag- can’t wait to try!

• 10/18/13 13:58 Miranda:

Thanks for sharing! I love vitabath’s products and these seem sooooo divineeee

• 10/18/13 18:34 Becky:

When will these be out?

• 10/21/13 17:14 the Muse:

they are out now.

• 10/19/13 2:26 Nicole:

I have been on a bit of a Vitabath kick so to speak lately. I have in the Pink Frosting bodywash in my shower now. I am checking if I can find the Sweet Pink Peppermint set in the store, it not I will order that because of the cherry and vanilla mixed in with it. Really cute sets!

• 10/22/13 17:32 the Muse:

i think they are cute too :D really quite excited to check out the peppermint!

• 10/20/13 19:52 Monique:

Love Vitabath! Cant wait to try these holiday ones.

• 11/1/13 4:40 Nicole:

So I guess I have been selected to help pick a new scent for the 2014 Vitabath line. I got this email today and I am pretty excited about it! The following is the e-mail I received:

Congratulations!

You have been selected as a Vitabath Insider!  Please be on the lookout for your panelist package to arrive within the next 10 business days. Your Insider number, testing instructions and a link to complete the panel survey will be included.  You will receive your Insider brand badge and a coupon code to myvitabath.com when you’ve completed the survey.

Thanks,

The Vitabath Team

It sounds like it will be fun! Did anyone else get an e-mail like this?

• 11/1/13 8:25 the Muse: