Bath & Body Works Holiday 2013 Pocketbac Holders

Bath Body Works Holiday 2013 Pocketbac Holders

We get a round of Bath & Body Works Holiday 2013 Pocketbac Holders just in time for the season start! Cute little light up reindeer, jingling bells, and even a bow or two to carry around our favorite Antibacterial Hand Cleaner for the Holidays.

Have a look!

Each Pocketbac Holder is $5 each and these are just some of the designs available! Bath & Body has a crumb load more so if these don’t appeal you’re bound to find one you love.

As for me, I’ll skip…

I have far too many. How many holders do I need for one simple antibacterial hand gel!?

Jeez, issues…!

Available now at Bath & Body Works.

Although that light up reindeer one looks terribly appealing….!

• 11/11/13 11:39 auroragyps:

I really love that kitty one. I always buy a cute black cat thing for Halloween every year, but couldn’t anything this time. Maybe it was just fate that I didn’t, so I can get this?

• 11/11/13 11:43 the Muse:

they have different cat ones auro but just no Halloween themed ones! So I’m sure you’ll find at least one to love :D

• 11/11/13 11:41 Nicki:

Hi Musey!
    For the two stockings I’ve done, the first one houses a Tis The Season pocketbac, just for a festive touch. But I need that penguin, they’re my favorite animals. :)

• 11/11/13 11:42 the Muse:

I love penguins too Nicki :-D def will be adding to my wish list too!

• 11/11/13 13:30 Adrienne:

Absolutely adorable. These make the perfect little gifts for my fellow volunteers at the APL (Animal Protective League) because of the animal theme and the fact that we are always sanitizing our hands every 10 minutes.

• 11/11/13 13:32 the Muse:

aw what a cute gift Adrienne!

• 11/11/13 16:38 Donna:

Ugh! I have a serious BBW Pocketbac addiction…so I will no doubt pick up one or two of these. The penguin and kitty are so cute!

• 11/11/13 20:21 amy:

My 7-year-old has quite yhe addiction to these, as well, LOL! It started about a month ago, and now she has about 20, and switches them out every day or two. I’m debating whether to grab a few ofnthese for her stocking, or just a Gift Card. She only uses these, and no other hand sanitizer…

• 11/12/13 8:51 Kimberly:

Those are too cute! And they would make excellent stocking stuffers. I may have to pick one up since I have another coupon. I’ve already picked up the lotion, shower gel, and Signature spray in Winter Candy apple for the season lol.

• 11/13/13 5:24 Sara: