Bumble and Bumble Spraychalk A New Way to Chalk Your Hair

Bumble and Bumble Spraychalk

Here’s a new way to chalk your hair kids! Bumble and Bumble Spraychalk ($19) is a new, fun way to chalk your hair.

Take a look!

Bumble and Bumble Spraychalk is a dry tint hairspray that gives hair a splash of color with a wash out formula so you don’t have to commit to anything!

Only problem? These are available for a limited time so you have to grab ’em while the grabbing is good.

• Mint
  • Blush
  • Lavender
  • Cobalt

I just wish the colors were a little more fun and less pastel! Like red, purple, maybe some aqua!

These are available now at Sephora and Sephora.com.

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 11/14/13 11:55 Jade:

this looks so incredibly fun! I only wish my hair wasn’t so dark so that I could try neat stuff like this.

• 11/14/13 11:56 the Muse:

i haven’t this but chalk does work. My hair is a dark dark brown and I’ve used Bloody Mary eyeshadow for years to chalk it 😀 plus have tried deeper shades of hair chalk and they work great Jade 😀

• 11/14/13 12:01 Jade:

Oh man! I might have to stalk the stores near me looking for these. Thank you, dahling! As always, a wonderful post :)

• 11/14/13 12:03 the Muse:

:) my pleasure! Hopefully they are awesome!

• 11/14/13 14:24 Jennifer:

Reviewers at Sephora.com said it shows up pretty well even on dark hair. I hope it’s true because I want to try the mint or purple one!

• 11/14/13 13:23 amy:

My daughter has medium golden brown hair, and chalking has become her latest addiction. We just bought her some cheap ones at ULTA, and they worked amazingly well. I even tried one in my dyed black hair last night, and it looked pretty good.

I do wish these shades were a bit brighter, though… The ease of a spray makes the higher price worth it! I wonder if they need to be set with hairspray, though.

• 11/14/13 13:25 the Muse:

I agree the shades are a little too pastel. Nope because they are a hair spray chalk all in one so no need to set them 😀 kinda nifty just wish the colors were bolder!

• 11/14/13 15:37 breyerchic04:

That pastel pink is calling my name! I have highlighed lightened “champagne blonde” hair and pink tones look great, but the hair chalk i bought was too neon pink and had shimmer which just falls out and onto my face.

• 11/14/13 22:37 dia:

How is this different from the cheaper spray-on hair colors you get around Halloween?