Bumble and Bumble Spraychalk A New Way to Chalk Your Hair

Bumble and Bumble Spraychalk

Here’s a new way to chalk your hair kids! Bumble and Bumble Spraychalk ($19) is a new, fun way to chalk your hair.

Take a look!

Bumble and Bumble Spraychalk is a dry tint hairspray that gives hair a splash of color with a wash out formula so you don’t have to commit to anything!

Only problem? These are available for a limited time so you have to grab ‘em while the grabbing is good.

Shades:

• Mint
  • Blush
  • Lavender
  • Cobalt

I just wish the colors were a little more fun and less pastel! Like red, purple, maybe some aqua!

These are available now at Sephora and Sephora.com.

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 11/14/13 11:55 Jade:

this looks so incredibly fun! I only wish my hair wasn’t so dark so that I could try neat stuff like this.

• 11/14/13 11:56 the Muse:

i haven’t this but chalk does work. My hair is a dark dark brown and I’ve used Bloody Mary eyeshadow for years to chalk it :-D plus have tried deeper shades of hair chalk and they work great Jade :D

• 11/14/13 12:01 Jade:

Oh man! I might have to stalk the stores near me looking for these. Thank you, dahling! As always, a wonderful post :)

• 11/14/13 12:03 the Muse:

:) my pleasure! Hopefully they are awesome!

• 11/14/13 14:24 Jennifer:

Reviewers at Sephora.com said it shows up pretty well even on dark hair. I hope it’s true because I want to try the mint or purple one!

• 11/14/13 13:23 amy:

My daughter has medium golden brown hair, and chalking has become her latest addiction. We just bought her some cheap ones at ULTA, and they worked amazingly well. I even tried one in my dyed black hair last night, and it looked pretty good.

I do wish these shades were a bit brighter, though… The ease of a spray makes the higher price worth it! I wonder if they need to be set with hairspray, though.

• 11/14/13 13:25 the Muse:

I agree the shades are a little too pastel. Nope because they are a hair spray chalk all in one so no need to set them :-D kinda nifty just wish the colors were bolder!

• 11/14/13 15:37 breyerchic04:

That pastel pink is calling my name! I have highlighed lightened “champagne blonde” hair and pink tones look great, but the hair chalk i bought was too neon pink and had shimmer which just falls out and onto my face.

• 11/14/13 22:37 dia:

How is this different from the cheaper spray-on hair colors you get around Halloween?