Clarins the Essentials Eye Palette for Holiday 2013

Clarins the Essentials Eye Palette Holiday 2013

Want just the essentials? Well new Clarins the Essentials Eye Palette ($45) is for you! I’m positive you’re going to adore this selection of nude, natural shadows for the Holidays season and I have the funniest feeling the Clarins Essentials Eye Palette will make its way onto your Christmas wish list!

Clarins the Essentials Eye Palette is a new 10 pan mineral eyeshadow palette launching in November for the Holidays. The thing I love about this palette is the fact that it’s great for evening looks but contains all the essentials for daily looks as well and not just limited to Holiday looks either. This is the type of eyeshadow palette you’ll use every single day of your life be it Fall, Winter, Summer, or Spring.

Beige, taupe, and brown tones create the perfect harmony of shades in matte, satin, and pearl finishes with the promise of an ultra soft texture. The birch wood palette is made from recycled aluminum and is home to both the shadows and a double ended brush for application!

93% of the raw materials used in the mineral and plant-based formulas are of natural origin. The materials used were carefully selected according to Clarins
Eco-responsible guidelines aimed at reducing our environmental footprint.

Clarins the Essentials Eye Palette

By purchasing the Essentials Eye Palette you are supporting Clarins initiative to perserve the Kuntanawa culture and ecosystem. Originating from the Amazon in Brazil, the Kuntanawa community struggle to maintain their culture as deforestation threatens their environment every day. In partnership with the PurProject organization, Clarins is dedicated to preserving the Kuntanawa culture by planting 10,000 trees known for their medical and cosmetic properties, allowing them the means to live in total independence and in harmony with nature.

It’ll be at counters shortly as well as online at clarins.com.

Have I tempted you?

• 11/6/13 9:52 Sara:

Yes…you have!!

Sara

• 11/6/13 9:57 Lauren:

Wow that looks right up my alley! I don’t see it on their website though.. must not have launched yet!

• 11/6/13 9:59 the Muse:

it isn’t yet available but will be shortly.

• 11/6/13 10:07 Lauren:

Gotcha! I will definitely check it out then. Thanks!

• 11/6/13 10:18 the Muse:

no prob :) coming soon!

• 11/6/13 10:13 Sara Elisabeth:

Damn! I need it, but seriously how many neutral palettes can one girl have? By the way Clarins is having their Friends and Family sale. Buy 3 items and save 25%. The discount is less if you fewer items.

• 11/6/13 10:18 the Muse:

unfortunately it hasn’t yet launched on the site so can’t use the FF code for it :(

• 11/6/13 10:13 Sara Elisabeth:

Oh and the code is family13.

• 11/6/13 10:56 mary brenner:

I love it! I’ve never used anything by Clarins but this looks like it will be my first first purchase!!!

• 11/6/13 14:17 Kaitlyn:

I haven’t ever bought any makeup from Clarins, but this might be my first purchase!

• 11/6/13 15:09 Trina:

You have GOT to stop with these delicious posts! If you knew how much money I have spent in the last few days, well, “hangs head in shame”.
    It is all your fault LOL. This IS a beautiful palette. I have only tried Clarins lipsticks so this is going to go on my wish list.

• 11/6/13 15:11 the Muse:

hehe sorry!

• 11/6/13 17:38 Joy:

My thought stream – Ooh Clarins! I recently fell in love with Clarins, I only wish I had gotten into that brand sooner. (scroll) Eye palette! I love eye palettes! (scroll) OMG the shades are fabuuuuuuulous!!! Right up alley! God I love nude shades. Which is why I have sooooo many nude palettes. I might actually already have those shades. Oh who am I kidding, I *do* have those shades. (scroll) What? My purchase will help a charity? People are in danger of losing their culture? Their culture!!! OMG that’s horrible! My purchase will help a good cause then. OK I’m in.

Almost made it Musey! But then you had to mention the charity thing, which allowed me to justify succumbing to the temptation.

• 11/12/13 12:16 the Muse:

LOL joy :-D sorry girl but even without charity I was pulled into this one! it’s stunning!

• 11/6/13 20:27 Nat:

DANG NABBIT! *sigh* I’m sold too! :D

• 11/6/13 23:14 Melissa:

I have never used Clarins eyeshadow before but this palette looks stunning! How is their formula and staying power Muse??

• 11/12/13 11:45 the Muse:

haven’t tried this palette yet melissa but typically like clarins formula. you can check the archives for many, many reviews.