Covergirl Ink It! By Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner for Spring 2014

covergirl ink It by perfect point plus eyeliner

Covergirl will have new Spring 2014 popping up in drugstores soon and the Covergirl Ink It! By Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner for Spring 2014 is one of those new products.

Take a look!

Covergirl Ink It! By Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner ($6.49) are a new twist up gel eyeliner that promises a smooth, creamy skip-free application. These are available in six shades and promise a long wearing formula.

Shades:

• Aquamarine Ink
  • Charcoal Ink
  • Golden Ink
  • Cocoa Ink
  • Black Ink
  • Silver Ink

These are available right now at Drugstore.com and I’m sure they’ll pop up shortly in store.

Tried ‘em?

Do share your thoughts!

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 11/11/13 12:36 Leiry:

I actually have the black one i got it a few months ago at CVS and its very pigmented but like all eyeliners on me it bleeds into my lower lash line and makes a mess.

• 11/11/13 12:47 the Muse:

oh no :(

• 11/11/13 13:03 Ruth:

Leiry- I usually have the same problem with pencil eyeliner bleeding everywhere. so far, the only brand that I’ve found that stays where I put it is stila. they’re pretty expensive normally but ulta has a 5 pack with great colors for about $30. they’re wonderful & even stay on the waterline.

• 11/11/13 13:58 Julie:

You should try the Milani Liquid Eye pencil- that stuff is pigmented and stays all damn day. It’s amazing!!

• 11/11/13 13:58 Julie:

I got the silver ink-it and had to REALLY drag it hard on my skin to get it to show. Maybe I got a bad pencil? Either way, I threw it out after trying it a handful of times.

• 11/11/13 14:31 the Muse:

prob not doesn’t surprise CG eyeliners are blah!

• 11/11/13 15:29 Carol:

I absolutely need to try those eyeliner out.
    looks like a high quality product.

• 11/12/13 0:41 Carrie:

ugh, kind of wary of this because on one hand it looks nice but on the other hand, i’ve had such horrible experiences with covergirl eyeliners. the whole brand in general is such a miss for me

• 11/13/13 15:25 Cat:

I feel like I haven’t been interested in anything from Covergirl since they were brainwashing me every week on ANTM. Though I finally dug out an intense shadowblast tube I bought forever ago and I was impressed by how pigmented it is.

• 11/15/13 8:51 Becky:

I love these eyeliners! I have Aquamarine and wear it in the summer, and I received so many compliments on it! The application is smooth, the pigment is intense, and they do NOT smudge at all. I’ve even had them last overnight!
    I recently bought the gold and i love it to highlight the inner corners of my eyes to brighten them up. I have charcoal for the winter, and will be picking up silver and cocoa VERY soon!
    These are probably my favorite eyeliners, and I’m dying for some more awesome colors like emerald and violet!

• 11/16/13 2:08 Covergirl:

Actually I have use many product but this product is great than other product.I love these eyeliners.It look like and a high quality product.