Give the Gift of Rosebud Salve

Rosebud Salve 1

As far as I’m concerned Rosebud Salve is the solution to life, the universe, and possibly everything. That has to be why it makes a great stocking stuffer right?

Rosebud Salve has so many uses it’s absurd. On chapped, dry lips to sooth them, tame frizz with a little bit rubbed before hands and smoothed onto hair, keep brows from going running amok and use it as a brow wax, put it on small cuts or blisters or even on tiny pimples, use it mixed with pigments to create a cream shadow of sorts, use it on cheeks with blush on top for a dewy finish…well, you get the idea right? This stuff is a multitasking demon!

So lavish friends and family (and yourself) with these great sets for the Holidays!

Smith’s Rosebud Medley of Lip Balms Gift Tin ($16)
Includes:

• Rosebud Salve
  • Mocha Rose Salve
  • Strawberry Salve

Smiths Medley of Lip Balms Gift Tin
Smith’s Rosebud Three Lavish Layers of Lip Balm Tin ($17)
Includes:

• Rosebud Salve
  • Rose Mint Salve
  • Strawberry Salve

Smiths Rosebud Three Lavish Layers of Lip Balm Tin
These lovely little sets can be found and purchased at www.bigelowchemists.com

• 11/4/13 10:16 Leslie:

LOL You said “solution for life, universe possible EVERYTHING” LMBO! I couldn’t agree with you more! I use and LOVE the Bag Balm, and OMG I swear, I thought Neosporin was my answer to everything, but BB has it BEAT! -Leslie

• 11/4/13 10:43 the Muse:

I really love badger balm too! it’s awesome! :-D the sleep balm is heavenly!

• 11/4/13 11:14 Cj:

I’ll take the tube set plz. I could actually use it lol, woke up today with a big cut on my bottom lip, looks like someone punched me

• 11/4/13 11:52 the Muse:

my poor baby! :(

• 11/4/13 12:05 Cj:

It happens every year. Right when it starts getting cold my lip splits like a gymnastic. No matter what balm I’m using

• 11/4/13 12:06 the Muse:

aw :( I get chapped lips constantly during the cooler weather :(

• 11/4/13 11:52 Jessica:

Just placed an order for the tubes of balm. I seriously LOVE the strawberry in a tin but hate having to stick my finger in every time I want to apply. I can’t wait to get my tubes of Rosebud Salve! :)

• 11/4/13 14:47 Susan B:

I already got a tube of Rosebud Salve as a stocking stuffer for a friend (yes I started early) but that tin of 3 is really irresistible. Might have t get some more.

• 11/4/13 15:37 HautePJ:

I got the set of lip balm tins last year and it doesn’t even look like I made a dent in them! Love them. I have one tube floating around somewhere. Will definitely have to get the tube set because I prefer not having to stick my finger into the tins!

• 11/4/13 17:34 Jackie T.:

I’ve had problems for years with dry eyelids…dry, red, itchy…tried everything and then decided one night a few months ago to see what the rosebud salve would do and it has helped me so much with this problem!

Rosebud Salve and also Clinique’s All About Eyes seem to be the only products that can keep the dry eyelids at bay and soothe them.

So now I put the salve on the lids and lips every night before bed! I think it may be conditioning my lash line as well as my eyelashes seem fuller…one of the great joys of menopause is losing your eyelashes and eyebrows only to find them other places on your face where they aren’t wanted!! :-/

• 11/5/13 9:26 the Muse:

i’ve put it under my eyes as well jackie :-D works great! oh gosh..! :(

• 11/5/13 9:14 Bethany:

I grew up with Rosebud Salve. My dad had tins stashed everywhere. Now that I am older, my mom makes sure that all of us have a supply. I have a tin in my purse, a tin in the medicine cabinet, and one by my chair in the living room. I slather it all over my kids’ faces in the winter when they start getting chapped cheeks. My knuckles get chapped in the winter and this is the only thing that will heal them. I have never tried any other type than the original. I can’t wait to try the others.

• 11/5/13 9:18 the Muse:

bethany so funny! my dad also used it on his knuckles! I thought he was the only that did that!

• 11/5/13 19:31 tracy:

totally saw the mini pic and thought that big square one was full of rosebud salve…i was wondering how you would get your hand to the bottom haha

• 11/6/13 9:31 the Muse:

I WISH! lol! I’d make use of it!