It’s that time of the year again kids! The Lush 2013 Exclusive Perfume Collection is a limited edition fragrance round and Chat Party that features your favorite Lush fragrances available in a custom blended perfume that are only available for a limited time.
Here’s info about which scents will be made into perfumes this year!
Starting 5PM EST/2PM PST on Friday, November 22nd you can join the gang at lushusa.com for a Fragrance Chat Party to celebrate the launch of the yearly Lush Perfume fragrances!
- Rose Jam – the decadent scent of Turkish rose and uplifting citrus
- Snow Fairy – a sweet and cheery combination of cotton candy and vanilla
- Snowcake – the comforting scent of almond icing and marzipan
- Ponche – inspired by traditional Mexican punch, this smells of fresh berries and fruits plus warming spices
- And one special, yet-to-be-announced fan favorite!
This is a limited edition round up that Lush does every Holiday season!
I actually already have Rose Jam, Snow Fairly, and Snowcake so I’m adding Ponce on my list because I love the shower gel and I’m eager to find out the fan favorite (I hope it is another round of Catrina!).
Tune in November 22nd at lushusa.com for more details!