Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Oh So Radiant Powder Spring 2014

physicians formula mineral wear oh so radiant powder

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Oh So Radiant! Powder SPF 20 is a new Spring 2014 launch that will hit drugstores shortly.

I admit I am absolutely fan girl of some of PF’s powders! Like the Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Pressed Powder Palette is my total fav, do they even make it anymore!? I feel like I’ve been using the same one for ages! Or the Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth Boosting Mattifying Face Powder with the brilliant shaving brush! Brilliant powders!

So maybe Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Oh So Radiant Powder will be a hit!

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Oh So Radiant Powder ($13.95) is available in Transculent and Creamy Natural shades and was formulated to support oxygen flow to skin for extra sensitive and breakout prone skin types.

The minimalist, oxygen formula supposedly helps to reduce irritations and breakouts while allowing skin to breath and brightening up dull skin, imrproving skin’s texture, preventing clogged pores, and reducing redness.

It’ll likely hit drugstores late December and into the new year!

Will you try it when it does arrive at your local drugstore?

• 11/20/13 9:50 kim:

I this PF powders are great for a drugstore brand. i will probably pick this up in translucent when it comes out. If the packaging were less bulky, i would have more PF products. I dont hate the brushes they include, but i wish they werent in every single compact. Space is very limited in my vanity! And these are much too bulky to carry around in my bag.

• 11/20/13 10:06 the Muse:

mmm the compacts are rather large!

• 11/22/13 17:09 Mia (:

Kim I agree.
      Less packaging, different undertones (seriously I’m nowhere near that pink), and lighter colors (I think the lightest caters to a NW20-25). Then some of their products would be HG (such as the Airbrushing Pressed Powder).

• 11/20/13 9:51 Leslie:

Hey Muse! That’s gonna be a big fat NO from me! I have really TRIED to love what others do when it comes to PF but they are way OVERPRICED for what you get, ya know? And the ridiculous BULK packaging always TURNS ME OFF! Thanks, Leslie AKA Wet Blanket! LOL

• 11/20/13 10:00 the Muse:

PF has gone up price considerably over the years! Couldn’t agree more about the pricing..it seemed affordable in the past but around two years ago the prices really shot up high especially at cvs! You’re talking about the price of a mac blush sometimes more! haha so I totally get your feeling!

• 11/20/13 11:29 amy:

I’ll most likely be trying this, as talc is an ingredient I’m trying to minimize in my face products.

As for packaging, it can be a bit bulky, but I don’t find them any more cumbersome than a MAC product. When it comes to price, one drugstore or another is always having some sort of promotion, or BB&B is always sending out coupons, so I’ve never paid full-price for any PF product.

• 11/25/13 22:19 jessica:

This looks lovely… I’m generally not a huge fan of powder, because I don’t like to LOOK powdery, you know? This one looks really nice though… I love the idea of a radiant powder.

• 12/8/13 23:19 Heatherbee:

I just saw these today at a local drugstore (owned by CVS) and decided to by one since it had a $3 coupon attached to it. :D

• 12/9/13 9:20 the Muse: