Revlon Cheek Boutique Collection Launches

Revlon Cheek Boutique Collection

The Revlon Cheek Boutique Collection features new shades of Revlon Powder Blush, Revlon Cream Blush, and Revlon Highlighting Palettes in an array of pretty pops of color.

I got so excited when I seen it I ended up purchasing out the entire display! The colors are just all so lovely it was hard to resist.

Here, take a look, you’ll see what I mean!

Revlon Cheek Boutique Collection Spring 2014

I located this display at Bed, Bath, and Beyond as well as at Harmons. Like the Maybelline Gilded in Gold Collection this seems to have gotten an early launch at both these locations and you should see it wider spread at drugstores like CVS and Walgreens later in the month.

I’m unsure if these colors are limited edition. The display does not say as such so I suspect it might be a preview of Revlon Spring 2014 and the items will be added to the permanent display later in the Spring.

The new Revlon Highlighting Palette is available in three shades:

• Peach Glow
  • Rose Glow
  • Bronze Glow

These are reminiscent of products like Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks or MeMeMe Shimmey Shimmers or really any number of striped highlighting palettes!

They actually look very similar to some product or another that perhaps Revlon or someone else had introduced before but I can’t just recall who. I know Milani also had palettes like this way back in the day. Each palette contains six strips of color to highlight face and cheeks with.

Revlon Charmed Cream Blush is part of this collection as well! I think the current collection of Revlon Photoready Cream Blush Collection only has three shades so it is nice to see another shade added. And this is a pretty winter rose color!

Revlon Charmed

And finally, the thing to get the most excited about, these gorgeous new shades of Revlon Powder Blush!

There are seven shades:

• Mauvelous
  • Haute Pink
  • Classy Coral
  • Wine Not
  • Oh Baby! Pink
  • Naughty Nude
  • Racy Rose

Revlon Powder Blush

Currently powder blush has a sort of wavy design so I suspect this is a preview of perhaps a new launch of shades, new packaging, etc…for Spring!

Again, I’m only assuming that of course.

Either way the colors are positively beautiful and I’ll have a review and swatches of them all shortly but here’s a little sneak peek at Racy Rose!

Revlon Racy Rose

Isn’t it stunning?

More to come shortly!

Anyone spot this display?

Do share!

• 11/7/13 10:48 stacy s:

Lovely blushes! I am a sucker for corals. Hope they make their way to Texas.

• 11/7/13 10:51 C:

The highlighting palettes will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine. :D Have you spotted the new Skinlights yet? So happy they brought it back.

• 11/7/13 10:56 the Muse:

YES i did ;D

• 11/7/13 11:09 Dena:

Oooh! I can’t wait! So pretty!

But really – does anyone else hate it when stores put price stickers like that right no the front of the pretty items?? Ugh – makes me crazy!!

• 11/7/13 11:16 the Muse:

YES GRR!

• 11/7/13 11:16 Clio:

Those blushes look gorgeous and flattering! That Maybelline gilded collection wasn’t released in Canada, though. Won’t be surprised if this Revlon collection doesn’t make it to Canada, either. We also never got the L’Oreal La Lacque and Le Mattes. I’m pretty fed up with the lack of interest in the Canadian market.

• 11/7/13 11:24 Chelsea:

Can’t wait to check out the highlighters! Those powder blushes look on point too.

• 11/7/13 11:27 Aida:

I really like the blush from revlon!! The colors are always sooo pretty =) The new colors look really pretty, I hope they aren’t limited editions.

• 11/7/13 11:27 SusanT:

Muse, you are so lucky with that Harmon’s store — it seems like they have everything when the lines come out with their new products! I’m in Chicago and Walgreen’s and CVS barely have anything, and I rarely get to Bed, Bath & Beyond. I’m jelly! Oh, off topic — my little kitty has completely recovered from surgery & her fever broke; glad to have her zany little self back. Thanks for your concern the other day! <3

• 11/7/13 11:40 the Muse:

aw so sorry susan :( sucks! sigh! I actually have to travel a bit to get to the Harmons but it is worth it :-D aw I’m SO HAPPY TO HEAR IT! give her a hug for me :-D <3!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god!

• 11/7/13 11:36 Sara:

I miss Harmon SO MUCH since I’ve moved to Virginia from Jersey! That’s one of my first stops when I go up there for Thanksgiving. Plus the whole being able to use BB&B coupons there is even more awesome. I hoard those… haha

• 11/7/13 19:10 Kimmwc03:

Sara, Do you have an And That or Christmas Tree Shop near you? They have Harmon’s inside them and they are popping up all over my area of VA (as well as BB&B stores w/Harmons).

• 11/7/13 12:43 Kendrix:

Those colors are so pretty! I am really looking forward to that Photoready cream blush; Have you tested it yet? Is the quality consistent with the permanent ones? I would love to see it swatched or on the face! :-)

• 11/7/13 13:14 Ashley:

Good selection of colors, impressed, remind me of Estee Lauder’s Pure Color Blush.

• 11/7/13 13:17 the Muse:

I was thinking the same!

• 11/7/13 17:53 Mónica!:

Wow me likes! But what really irks me is that we wont get this stuff here in Mexico. Grrrrrrr

• 11/7/13 21:37 Lindsey:

Beautiful! I will need to head over to BB&B to check them out! Also, the other drugstore “shimmer brick” style you are thinking of- could it possibly be by physicians formula?! I know they have a similar styled product that’s various shades of highlighter/bronzer/blush. :)

• 11/8/13 7:26 the Muse: