Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator is Back!

Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator

Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator is back! This shimmering highlighter hits shelves again in four shades for the Spring 2014 season and is now available in new packaging.

Take a look!

I recently ran across the new Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator at Bed, Bath, and Beyond as well as Harmons. The new version comes in a squeeze tube versus the old pump tube. They also added “Photoready” to the name.

Revlon Photoready Skinlights

This is basically a shimmering highlighter in a cream formula. It has gotten many raves over the years so I see it coming back to a big hooray from fans.

Shades:

• Bare Light
  • Pink Light
  • Peach Light
  • Bronze Light

I don’t believe these are LE and will likely get added to Revlon’s permanent collection for the Spring 2014 season!

Are you happy to see their return?

Do share!

• 11/7/13 17:40 Chelsea:

These were gone before I really started getting into makeup, can’t wait to try them!

• 11/7/13 17:51 Jade:

These have been out in Canada already for a while now! I love them, so pretty :)

• 11/7/13 17:56 Shamim de Varax:

hey for once Australia got a release before the US! We got these earlier on but we’re missing peach light. I think I picked up bare light, it’s a wonderful product, super easy to use and looks great.

• 11/7/13 18:02 katrosado:

I liked this product when I tried it a few years ago. But there was something about the packaging I didn’t like. I think this initially had a brush or applicator that couldn’t be bypassed? Darn, now I can’t remember what it was but this edition looks like it doesn’t have that. This reminds me of spotlight by Estee Lauder. Except I think I liked this one more because Spotlight can get a little “greasy” looking if you use to much. I like to add this type of product to my foundation. I’m of a certain age where I need a fuller coverage to cover age spots, melasma and etc. but don’t like how matte a full coverage can be. I’m going to see if I can pick this up. Thanks muse!

• 11/11/13 15:39 the Muse:

my pleasure katros :) these bottles look easier to use yes?!

• 11/7/13 18:12 amy:

I never got around to trying these the last time they were out, but I did use the powders, which I really liked, so I’m looking forward to these!

• 11/7/13 18:44 Erin:

Exciting! I never tried the originals, but I’m kind of stoked for some of Revlon’s newest launches, like the Cheek Boutique items.

• 11/8/13 9:02 kellly:

omg i hate to admit it but I remember these from the first time aroud!

• 11/8/13 9:04 the Muse:

lol me too does that mean we are old?

• 11/8/13 11:08 Teresa:

No, we aren’t!!

I loved the original line. I can’t wait to get my hands on these.

• 11/8/13 12:06 Ashley:

These look cool! And at a reasonably price point I’m sure, I’m always afraid if I were to get an illuminator it would be one extra step, or the product would sit on the shelf since I haven’t used them at all in the past. Just last year I started wearing eye shadow primer and foundation primer so I’m usually late to join the band wagon, but if its a product idk if I’ll use I’m usually skeptical to buy it to begin with.

• 11/8/13 22:31 Alyson:

I’d never tried the original, so I’m really interested in trying these. I use the Nars Illuminator now, so if this is any good I’d be able to save a boatload!

• 11/10/13 10:37 Renee:

Omg, I might do a happy dance! Loved this the first time years ago. I will be picking this up for sure.

• 1/5/14 20:27 Rachel:

This stuff is amazing im super excited!! I was heart broken when they all got discontinued.i was ordering them online just saw this when i was looking for more to order.i dont like cover up but love this it gives you color glow and feels great on your skin! I hope its back for good!!!

• 11/10/13 15:13 Bunny Larue:

OMG!!! I loved Skinlights. I hope the foundation and loose powder make a comeback.

• 11/14/13 13:12 Angela:

Yay! Now those horrible horrible people selling on eBay for $100 plus can take a hike!!

• 1/5/14 20:29 Rachel:

Soooooooooo happy!!! Hope its back for good!

• 1/18/14 18:04 kerry:

I am loving this in Pink Light. I mix it with my foundation and it gives my dull winter skin that glow that looks healthy and youthful.This is no easy feat as I have ahem…mature 40 year old skin that has had it with the dry inside air and the too cold to play outside weather! This is a HG for me not only because it is an amazing luminizer to highlight with, but also because of its versatility. I can mix it into my foundation (just a drop will do) to give that out from within, I am in my 20′s (Not so much but this product makes my skin look that way!) glowy and well rested look. Who doesn’t want that? I can also use it as a highlighter in the usual ways any beauty geek knows about. Go get it girl!