Tarte Bow & Go Set Launching Soon on QVC

Tarte Bow Go Holiday Set

The new Tarte Bow & GO Set is launching as the QVC Tarte Today’s Special Value this month! The set will even be available as an auto delivery so you’ll get a new Tarte Bow & Go Set with new seasonal shades for Spring 2014.

Nifty eh?

And it can be broken into three different gifts for the Holidays!

Tarte Bow Go Holiday Gift Set
The Tarte Bow & Go Gift Set includes:

• Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Cremes in Precious, Promise, Thoughtful, and Wonder
  • Tarte smolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liners in Fig and Matte Brown
  • 2 x Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
  • 16 Amazonian Clay Eye Shadows

The set will be available November 18th at QVC.com for $49.

• 11/12/13 8:16 Christina:

Oh wow – that looks great!!! Forget gifting – I’d keep it all for myself – LOL!

• 11/12/13 8:59 the Muse:

lol :D greedy girl!

• 11/12/13 9:40 JenJ:

I will be ordering this on Friday and it’s all for ME!!! \O/

• 11/12/13 10:24 telle:

hee hee hee! Muse, you ought to create a greedy hall of famers for the website! *lol* we can all sign up!

i like this set– a LOT. its beautiful and i like that the eye palette doesn’t waste any shadow space with “liner shadows” and that the lip surgence lippies are full size (?! correct me if i am wrong?!). I usually find that tarte shadows are the the side of a little too neutral/not quite as pigmented as id like, but some days when things need to be a quick and go, tarte would be very well to serve, plus i love lip surgence lippies! ;)

• 11/12/13 10:30 the Muse:

LOL I can be your fearless greedy leader :-D everything is full size as far as I know so that def makes it a great deal!

• 11/12/13 11:04 telle:

*LOLOLOLOL!!* ANd your VAST army shall follow you on the march for the greedy! :D ;)

i sooooo love super amazing values! :D Thanks again for sharing! :)

• 11/12/13 11:24 the Muse:

aw my pleasure <3! ONWARD SOLDIERS!

• 11/12/13 12:07 Donna:

Just dropped a small fortune at Sephora yesterday, even with my 20% off! But, I love Tart and I need (<lie!!)hmm, ok, I want this!!!

• 11/12/13 12:09 the Muse:

ha :D aw treat yourself ;D

• 11/14/13 12:43 Amy:

If you could choose only one holiday set from Tarte this year to purchase (Sephora, Ulta, QVC), which one would it be and why?

• 11/14/13 12:48 the Muse:

loaded questions depends on what YOU personally want in a gift set Amy. Do you want more lip items, maybe more shadows, or maybe you want a variety of products…it really boils down to what you are looking for in a gift set. All three sets (the ulta one, the sephora, and the qvc one) offer different things and options. Like the QVC one has no glosses where as the one from Sephora does. Do you want a gloss in a gift set? Do you prefer the lip pencils maybe?! Did you want some skincare items as well since the Sephora one has lip, cheek, eye and skincare products…it’s really your own personal preference.