Bath & Body Works Winter Market Fresh Candles Not to Be Missed!

Bath and Body Works Winter Market Fresh Candles

I picked up the Bath & Body Works Winter Market Fresh Candles yesterday and I was delighted! I think sometimes the fragrances can run together and become repetitive if you aren’t careful but all and all Bath & Body Works Candles are a huge hit for me more so than any other candle out there including Yankee.

Fall was WONDERFUL but some of the fragrances were a little to close to what I saw from the brand last year so when some new Bath & Body Works Winter Market Fresh Candles launched I wasn’t sure if I needed them but yes, you need them, they aren’t to be missed!

There’s a new Sparkling Berries & Pears scent that I haven’t yet smelled or purchased which is a blend of berries with a splash of juicy pear nectar & tangy black currant.

The four I grabbed were Mulled Cider, Sugared Lemons, Vanilla Latte, and Sweet Clementine. Out of the four please do yourself a favor and snatch up backs up of Vanilla Latte and Sugared Lemons as they stand out the most in this collection!

Vanilla Latte is actually available in a shower gel and hand soap which I didn’t smell but if those smell as good as the candle they’ll be added onto my list! This has a sweet vanilla bean base with a beautiful creaminess! Hints of caramel and a very touch of cinnamon tops it off and gives it a that perfect Star Bucks fancy coffee finish! Yum!

Sugared Lemons isn’t a Hello Sugar dupe but it is beautifully sweet, tart, and lemony with just a tiny burst of raspberry to finish it off!

Mulled Cider does smell a little bit like another Holiday Candle the name of which escapes me at the moment, perhaps Tis the Season? But it still quite delightful!

Needless to say they did a great job with these and they are different enough to warrant a purchase!

Loves ‘em!

GET BACK UPS OF Vanilla Latte!!!!!!

They are 2 for $22 on sale both in store and online this week!

Smelled ‘em?

Do share your thoughts!

• 12/5/13 13:41 Anna:

Hey Muse,

I’m going to the States on 12/25 and will get my shopping on. I’m checking out B&BW online atm because they have this storewide 20% discount + 2 for $22 candle offer. What do you know about B&BW’s After Christmas sales? Shall I wait for that and anxiously keep my fingers crossed none of my fave scents will be out by then?

• 12/5/13 13:49 the Muse:

i dunno anna it’s hard to say what will and won’t sell out with BBW. I typically grab them when I see them for fear I won’t get the scents I want during the semi-annual/boxing day sales.

• 12/5/13 14:02 kate:

oh oh
    sugared lemon and clementine are calling me

• 12/5/13 15:03 Sara:

I hadn’t bought candles from B&BW before I saw you raving about them on here in the last few months. And now you’re draining my wallet dry! Hehe. i have been taking advantage of amazing deals tho. I did the $2/22 deal, so I grabbed 3 candles for $33, used a $10 off $30 and I had a coupon for a free item worth up to $13 with a $15 purchase. So I ended up with 3 candles and a body wash for $25! WHOOT! They didn’t have these scents when I went (I got a double of Red Velvet, plus Peach Belini and Frosted Cranberry), so I’ll have to investigate next time I’m there.

• 12/5/13 15:12 the Muse:

lol sorry girl! I actually JUST got into them really hard last year! My friend got me one and I started grabbing up more and more and more. I’m typically a tart girl but these have such a great throw :-D GREAT hauling :-D

• 12/5/13 15:58 Sara:

You’re definitely right about that. I got one (the Red Velvet) and now I can’t stop buying them when they go 2/$22! I’ve been burning them every night tho. The scent goes really well with having my condo decorated for Christmas.

• 12/5/13 16:08 the Muse:

aw yay! :-D they really are nice and festive and set a beautiful ambiance especially in the fall when you’re snuggled on the couch watching tv or better yet reading a book with all the lights out…and the air is scented like cinnamon and pumpkin! Mmm! Really puts ya in a great mood!

• 12/5/13 15:13 Dita:

Oh wow I will have to buy Vanilla Latte!

• 12/5/13 15:47 Pamela:

I’m going to make sure I give these a sniff the next time I pass by.

I also thought you should know that Living Social has a current deal for 30% your in-store purchase. Coupon is free but it expires 12/13.

• 12/5/13 15:51 the Muse:

thanks Pamela!

• 12/5/13 17:51 Maddie:

The Sugared Lemon one is calling my name! I might have to splurge. But let’s stop and be honest for a moment here; I really am going to end up getting more than just that. Sigh, my poor wallet.

• 12/6/13 9:37 the Muse:

LOL story of my life!

• 12/18/13 16:44 kate:

got the lemon and orange candles, couldn’t resist.

• 1/3/14 0:10 allison1998:

I got the last Winter Vanilla Latte candle at my local B&BW today. It has an excellent throw! I could smell it all over my house. I also purchased the body lotion and shower gel. The body lotion smells just as good, if not better, than the candle but the jury is still out on the shower gel. It smells slightly different than the lotion, but my OCD compelled me to buy it anyway to make a complete set!

• 1/15/14 16:40 Isabella Muse:

I didn’t get the body lotion but did get the hand soap! I liked it but the smell wasn’t strong enough for me and went a bit plastic but LOVED the candle! LOL I understand that feeling!

• 1/5/14 17:02 allison1998:

I purchased my first BBW candle a couple of days ago and now I have 4. Semi-annual sale price + $10 off of $30 coupon, its like getting one candle for free! I am planning on returning for at least 3 more candles…maybe 6 more…I dunno! My first candle was the Winter Vanilla Latte. Love it!!! Good news: The throw is excellent and you can still smell it in the air hours after it has been extinguished. Bad news: I got the last one my store had.

• 1/6/14 11:47 Isabella Muse:

awesome allison :) welcome to the dark side haha…Vanilla Latte was def awesome, purchased backups of it when it went on sale :) Enjoy!