Bobbi Brown Nude Eyeshadow Palette for Spring 2014

Bobbi Brown Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Bobbi Brown Nude Eyeshadow Palettes are part of the new Bobbi Brown Nude Glow Collection for Spring 2014. This is such a delightful release as Bobbi never does more than one palette per a collection unless it is the Holiday but the Nude Glow features three different shade selections in the new Nude Eyeshadow Palette to suit a variety of eyeshadow lovers.

Take a peek!

The Bobbi Brown Nude Eyeshadow Palette ($50) brings together a quad of four eyeshadows in three different shade selections that best suit your skin tone with a mix of matte and sparkling eyeshadows.

This is an early Spring 2014 Collection but also it’s Bobbi Brown’s traditional New Year Collection. Each palette comes in a cool or warmer variation to flatter different eye colors and skin tones.

Bobbi Brown Nude Eye Palette

Bobbi Brown Bronze Eye Palette

• Gold Bar Sparkle Eye Shadow
  • Amber Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
  • Toast Eye Shadow
  • Rich Bronze Eye Shadow

Bobbi Brown Bronze Eye Palette

These beauties are available now at Nordstrom.com and will be available shortly on counter and at bobbibrown.com.

Any one you love?

Perhaps all three? icon smile

• 12/26/13 11:18 Ashley:

I love these! The colors for spring are so pretty and practical, I want all of these-not going to lie!

• 12/26/13 19:58 Melissa:

Oh these are so pretty! I like the first two sets, can’t decide what color to get. Thanks for all the upcoming items. I check your site every day to see what’s new coming out! :)

• 12/27/13 9:32 Isabella Muse:

aw thanks for visiting so often melissa :-D Me either I just want them all lol!

• 12/26/13 21:01 Isabel:

The Nude Eye Palette looks really pretty for spring. The crystal one looks great too, but I think I’m too warm toned to pull it off well! But $50??

• 12/27/13 8:22 Christina:

These are very pretty esp the Nude palette but I don’t like the sparkle e/s at all…saving myself some $$$ right? :)

• 12/27/13 9:29 Isabella Muse:

right! :-D

• 12/29/13 15:18 Powell:

These are all beautiful. Bobbi Brown is one of my top high end choices.

• 12/30/13 22:17 SusanT:

Damn you, Muse, yet again you are tempting me! That brown palette has my name on it! Hey, I hope you & your fur babies have a great new year, okay? I’m going to be celebrating at home with my kitty; I’ve got the flu real bad — not good.

• 1/17/14 15:34 Isabella Muse:

hehe susan :-D I love me some BB! they are fabulous thank you for asking and you? Feels like the Holidays flew by right? since I’m delayed replying I surely hope this comment finds you feeling better!

• 1/17/14 17:31 SusanT:

Awww, thanks for asking, Muse. Just finally I’m starting to feel better. Two and a half weeks of flu & bronchitis; I actually ended up in the ER on new year’s ever — not fun! But I cuddled with my kitteh the whole time and I had five prescriptions to make me feel better. Time to start playing with makeup again — YAY!

• 1/20/14 9:15 Isabella Muse:

ugh susan that is awesome! be careful you don’t relapse! It’s been mighty cold! you poor thing! big hugs!

• 1/3/14 11:42 Clare:

I got the nude palette it’s beautiful! I want to save it for my trip to Mexico in April but, might not be able to resist using it now! I got the Bronze Glow brightening powder too which is so pretty!

Happy New Year from the UK btw :)

• 1/14/14 16:19 Isabella Muse:

can I go to mexico with you? hehe :-D Happy New Year misses :) enjoy your trip and screw it crack into that palette now and enjoy :D