Too Faced Candy Bar Palette & Phone Case for Spring 2014

Too Faced Candy Bar Palette

Contrary to the belief that all girl’s LOVE chocolate I’m not big on it but I am big on the Too Faced Candy Bar Palette & Phone Case for Spring 2014. Dude, it’s shaped like a chocolate bar what’s not to love about this cuteness?

The Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette is cute as hell but even better still this new portable Too Faced Candy Bar Palette & Phone Case ($28) is even cuter!

11 Eyeshadows, Blush, Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, and a limited edition chocolate wrapped phone case for your iPhone 5 makes this cute set perfect for accessorizing and doing your makeup!

Do loves it!

Grab it now at Ulta and Ulta.com.

• 12/11/13 9:45 Ana Leote:

This is a cute phone case!

xx

• 12/11/13 10:38 Christina D.:

Nevermind this phone case thingy — where is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow palette? I’ve been wanting it since I first read about it. Sephora only lists it as out of stock and I’ve signed up for notification when it’s back.

• 12/11/13 10:39 the Muse:

should be here SOON! :)

• 12/11/13 10:49 Christina D.:

I’m not sure if they will have it in store, but I am thinking of heading up to Ulta after work on Friday if you are interested…road trip!!!

• 12/11/13 15:35 the Muse:

OH HELL YEAH! How about Saturday afternoon!?!?! text me! the one by woodbury?!

• 12/11/13 14:24 mindy:

hey Musekin, i just send u an email in the “contents” section…informing you that I did not receive your blog at all today, wed 12/11, i was going to check for you to see if all the issues were straightened out from yesterday but didn’t receive ur blog as usual via firefox email. don’t know if you sent it out or what but wanted you to know. I am commenting here by going to the site and clicking in to this review, hope all is well sweets,
    mindy

• 12/11/13 15:33 the Muse:

just replied mindy! :) I think we are all straightened out! thanks for keeping me posted dear!

• 12/11/13 16:20 Christina D.:

Oooh I also got a 20% off in-store purchase for Ulta! The only one I know of is the one that opened during the summer in Port Chester. But Saturday isn’t going to work for me, not with all the holiday crapola — oops I mean holiday cheer! — I still have to wrap up (pun intended) before the 24th.

• 12/12/13 15:54 the Muse:

OH SHAT I forgot you told me an Ulta opened up all the way over there! can’t do Friday :( Got a date with The Hobbit :-D (pre-ordered tickets for us already) damn….catch ya next time around!? LOL…girl don’t wish it away it goes so fast :D

• 12/12/13 21:39 Steph:

Is this one an Ulta exclusive? I’d love to get my hands on it if its going to be available in Canada. I’ve already signed up on Sephora to be notified when the full sized palette is available…we’ll see lol. Everything takes longer up here it seems. And costs more…

• 12/13/13 9:38 the Muse:

I THINK so….it is on too faced’s website but I don’t think sephora is getting it!

• 1/8/14 19:47 Melissa:

Do you have color swatches for these? The phone case is cute!

• 1/9/14 9:30 Isabella Muse:

not yet melissa probably tomorrow review is going live with swatches :) keep a look out!

• 1/16/14 16:05 Emilie:

Ohhhh wow, how I wish they sold this phone case separately. I’m not big on the idea of eyeshadows in the shape of a cell phone… reminds me of something that would come from Claire’s. A bit tacky. The case is adorable, though, just wish it wasn’t $28. :P

On the plus side I am totally into the Chocolate Bar palette. If it smells anything like the Chocolate Soleil bronzer then I’m sold! Plus, the colors are gorgeous. I need some more warm toned shadows. :)

• 1/16/14 16:20 Isabella Muse:

oh I love it too emilie it’s a great palette ;-D as for the case maybe check ebay perhaps someone is selling i without the palette?! :D