Festive Cyberman

Betcha ya never seen a festive Holiday loving Cyberman before right?

Only on my blog!

cyberman ornament

• 12/4/13 19:03 Miss PK:

Whaaaat!?!! No way! =D Happy, happy holidays!

• 12/5/13 15:55 the Muse:

:-D and to YOU!

• 12/4/13 21:03 Sarah:

Just the head? Looks like he might need to be “upgraded” lol. I love it Muse!

• 12/5/13 13:36 the Muse:

lol sarah :)

• 12/5/13 6:51 telle:

eeee heee heee! that’s so fun! i wanna say its a starwars character but i think i know enough to know that im way out on that…..*lol*

• 12/5/13 9:58 the Muse:

LOL nooooo! He’s a cyberman from Doctor Who :) youtube revenge of the cybermen it’s the BEST episode featuring the cybermen (5th Doctor, Tom Baker, 1975 or 74)

• 12/5/13 8:13 Debra:

No Weeping Angel tree topper? Actually that would scare me! An early Merry Whovian X-Mas to you!

• 12/5/13 8:21 the Muse:

lol actually have one I got on etsy but didn’t like the way it looked :D so now it sits with the Nativity!

• 12/5/13 8:45 Debra:

A Sleeping Angel with the Nativity? That’s kinda warped in a funny way! Don’t blink! LOL!

• 12/5/13 9:18 the Muse:

haha :) weeping not sleeping :D sleeping would be INTERESTING!

• 12/5/13 12:29 Debra:

Freudian slip! I got up really early this morning and am so tired. My hubby is appalled at my mistake. I’m a newer Dr. fan compared to most and you are the only other person I’ve found who likes both Dr and cosmetics/subscription boxes. 😃

• 12/5/13 12:37 the Muse:

lol! tired=sleeping angel :) your husband would be appalled you wrote “dr.” instead of Doctor big NO NO NO! lol! the fandom shall hunt you down with pitch forks and burning stakes for that one :-D Welcome to the Whovian lifestyle :D

• 12/5/13 14:00 Kristen:

Love me some Doctor Who…where doth thou get the oranament?! Would love to give this to the fiance for our first christmas together… I’m getting him some sort of Doctor Who cufflinks for our wedding day, too. Whovians unite!

• 12/5/13 14:31 the Muse:

oh my gosh too cute :) cufflinks! :) bbc america store or Entertainment Earth MIGHT have it as well!

• 12/5/13 15:01 Debra:

Etsy has lotsa Dr stuff; Think Geek and The BBC store too. Etsy has the unique Dr stuff.

• 12/5/13 15:11 Debra:

Oops, also if you need vintage Dr collectors items, like a TARDIS bank, Ebay may be a good place to look.

• 12/5/13 15:15 the Muse:

I think she only wanted to know where to get the ornaments but if anything best place for general merchandise Doctor Who related would be Entertainment Earth http://www.entertainmentearth.com