Formula X For Sephora The Foil Look for Spring 2014

So how cool does the Formula X for Sephora the X Look Set (Ionic Bond on nails with one wrap) look on nails!? You can’t see it but it sparkles all kinds of hardcore!

Sephora Formula X on nails

It created my lemming for the Formula X For Sephora The Foil Look for Spring 2014!

The Formula X for Sephora The Foil Look features a set that contains a single Formula X Nail Lacquer in metallic silver, pink, or blue with a gorgeous glossy high shine top coat. The two combined create a striking liquid metal effect on nails!

You get:

• Formula X Nail Foil
  • Formula X Nail Foil Base Coat

Formula X For Sephora The Foil Look

Each set is $25 and available now at Sephora.com.

I REALLY need that pink set!

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 12/26/13 20:00 Barb:

YIKES! the one star rating on Sephora.com and I quote “Read the ‘what else you need to know’ section before u burn through $25!”

Then you read that section:

“What else you need to know:
    Note: the superior mirror shine formulation has limited one-day wear.”

then…. you run like a bat out of hell hahaha

Guess it’s pretty for New Year’s Eve… then like your hangover.. .it’s $hitty the next day :)

• 12/27/13 9:32 Isabella Muse:

i didn’t see that and of course ordered all three duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I still wanna try at least one of the shades :-D return the others :-D lol!

• 12/27/13 9:21 TwirlyGirly:

I saw this on the Sephora website, and it’s important to know in the description under “What Else You Need to Know,” it states:

“Note: the superior mirror shine formulation has limited one-day wear.”

$25.00 for a manicure that’s only going to last one day? Seems a bit steep to me!

• 12/27/13 9:24 Isabella Muse:

that’s great lol I purchased all three last night! only me lol! oh well!

• 12/27/13 9:44 kellly:

Yeah, I noticed that note on the box in the photo, designed for ONE NIGHT wear? For $25? I can definitely pass on this one, but the pink color is pretty, I agree.

• 12/27/13 9:46 Isabella Muse:

I’m going to keep the pink one I purchased and return the other two, I just gotta see what they look like on nails!