Josie Maran Argan Color Stick Blockbuster Kit for a Happy New Year!

Josie Maran Argan Color Stick Blockbuster Kit
I’m figuring there’s still room for jello self gifting and the Josie Maran Argan Color Stick Blockbuster Kit should be a Happy New Year gift to me, from me….

Not that I need more cheek stain but dude, this set has 10 Argan Color Sticks! 10 of ‘em! Like 10. I think I’m having a Count kinda moment.

Josie Maran Argan Color Stick Blockbuster Kit ($65) is a selection of 10 (0.21 oz each) Argan Color Sticks in a variety of shades as well as two clear ones that you can use on elbows, knees, under eyes, anywhere you need a bit of moisture! Each stick is infused with 100% Pure Argan Oil and provides a hint of tint to cheeks and lips!

Shades:

• Clear x 2
  • Glow
  • Joy
  • Rosey
  • Go Glam
  • Wildflower
  • Red Carpet
  • Twinkle
  • Pixie Dust

I admit it, it’s in my cart at the moment.

Should I?

Shouldn’t I?

I should!

Available now at QVC.com.

• 12/27/13 11:56 melissa:

I love to count ah ha 1…2…3.. bwahahaha.. nice post!

• 12/27/13 12:32 Isabella Muse:

LOL the count has always been my fav!

• 12/27/13 16:06 SandraJT:

These are spectacular products. I bought one full sized earlier this year & love it. Super creamy, incredibly pigmented, really beautiful on the skin. And it wears all day. The size is massive compared to any other brand of cream blushes or blush sticks. I doubt I’ll ever use it up. And the price for the full sized product was amazing. When compared to all the other brands, this product wins. Hands down. Well worth the purchase.

• 12/30/13 18:21 Nicole:

LOL! I would get them the Muse. I love the color sticks I currently have and they last forever! :)
    Totally off topic, but do you have any idea what the TSV in January for Josie Maran will include?

• 1/16/14 16:54 Isabella Muse:

LOL nicole :D bad influence sorry for the delayed reply hopefully you saw my posts about the TSV?!

• 1/16/14 17:22 Nicole:

Haha! :D I know I can be a horrible enabler! I did see your post and as soon as I made the previous post found the TSV preview in my e-mail in box. (I know, what a dork!) The TSV just wasn’t for me this time, but thank you very much for the post! :)

• 1/17/14 9:25 Isabella Muse:

hehe so can I! you’re very welcome dear! I didn’t order it either just seems like too much base product that I wouldn’t get through in time for the AD.

• 1/17/14 11:37 Nicole:

I just had an issue with that tinted moisturizer; I tried it and it was just not for me. In fact I just returned it the day prior to the TSV airing. I am more into her serum foundation which I am testing at the moment. I also was not a huge fan of the chubby concealer because it seemed to sort of accentuate what I was covering. Also I just want to say that had there been a choice between the light and original Argan oil I likely would have bought it for the value, but sadly it only included the original Argan oil. Oh well, maybe next time! :)

• 1/20/14 13:15 Isabella Muse:

god figure I really like her TM! is that the self adjusting one? same here, I reviewed it a bit ago and wasn’t terribly impressed by the concealer :(

• 1/20/14 14:18 Nicole:

Yes, the one I am testing is the self adjusting serum foundation. I actually am liking it; I like feeling like I am not wearing make up when I am. :) I am so happy the tinted moisturizer worked for you! The next concealer I am trying is the Bye Bye Under Eye by It Cosmetics. I got the double ended brush for application with it so we will se how that goes! :D

• 1/20/14 14:20 Isabella Muse:

it turned me orange damn :( I do love No Concealer Concealer and No Foundation Foundation though :-D that worked a treat for me, do try! I think you’ll likely! Oh I hope you like it, Bye Bye is my HG concealer :-D

• 1/20/14 14:33 Nicole:

Oh I have been thinking of trying Perricone No Foundation Foundation and I guess I was not aware of the No Concealer Concealer; now I must at least try them both! ;)
        Bye Bye Under Eye has great reviews; I am excited to try it Thursday! :D
        It turned you orange! That is exactly what happened with the tinted moisturizer! :O It was odd, it was mostly around my eyes and at my hairline. :(

• 1/20/14 14:37 Isabella Muse:

they aren’t terribly pigmented but they create a very natural no makeup look! I reviewed both a while ago:-D interesting products! Keep me posted interested what you think of Bye Bye! haha reverse problems :-D the TM worked great for me but not the serum foundation :-D do you remember the tm she had in a bottle?! that stuff was divine!

• 1/20/14 14:52 Nicole:

I will keep you up to date for sure! :) I am not trying to cover all that much other than under my eyes sometimes. No make up is my kind of make up! ;)
            I do remember the JM TM in the bottle, I never tried it though! I have read it was really awesome; people keep mentioning it when reviewing her current products. I don’t know why companies do that, discontinue a product that people obviously love! How rude! ;)

• 1/21/14 9:43 Isabella Muse:

awesome looking forward to it! I like the no makeup look as well :-D I know right?! best product ever and it disappears WTH!?