L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow New Shades Swatches

LOreal Infallible Eyeshadow Spring 2014

Swatches of the new shades of L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow? I got time for that! Burst Into Bloom, Silver Sky, Always Pearly Pink, Timeless Blue Spark, Purple Priority, and Glided Envy are brand new and possibly permanent shades of L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow that will be available for Spring 2014 and today I have a few yummy swatches for you with a review to follow shortly!

loreal Purple Priority infallible eyeshadow

L’Oreal Purple Priority Infallible Eyeshadow

loreal silver sky infallible eyeshadow

L’Oreal Silver Sky Infallible Eyeshadow

loreal always pearly pink infallible eyeshadow

L’Oreal Always Pearly Pink Infallible Eyeshadow

loreal burst into bloom infallible eyeshadow

L’Oreal Burst Into Bloom Infallible Eyeshadow

loreal gilded envy infallible eyeshadow

L’Oreal Glided Envy Infallible Eyeshadow

loreal timeless blue spark infallible eyeshadow

L’Oreal Timeless Blue Spark Infallible Eyeshadow

LOreal Infallible Eyeshadow New Shade Swatches

Purple Priority, Timeless Blue Spark, Burst into Bloom

LOreal Infallible Eyeshadow New Shades Swatches

Always Pearly Pink, Gilded Envy, Silver Sky

I haven’t compared these to any other shades in my collection as of yet so I don’t know if there any dupes in here of shades that already available or have been released in the past.

These shades seem to have a smoother finish than the old ones with more creaminess to the texture. They are BURSTING with shimmer though! I love me some shimmer but these are intense.

I’ll follow up with a review on them shortly. I purchased them at Harmons.

Anyone pick them up?

Thoughts?

Do share!

• 12/5/13 19:02 Jes:

Is the consistency closer to Lancome Infinite shadows? That pink is amazing!

• 12/6/13 9:34 the Muse:

mmmm yes but I think Lancome might be a TOUCH creamier and less shimmer. these are really hardcore sparkle.

• 12/5/13 19:05 Christina:

I like the top three shades! These feel rather spring like to me. :)

• 12/5/13 20:51 Phyrra:

The colors are stunning.

• 12/6/13 7:20 telle:

SOOOOOOOOOO wants! hopefully they pop up here or ill be hunting on ebay….*lol*

• 12/6/13 9:19 the Muse:

GOOD LUCK telle :) and happy friday! TGIF!

• 12/6/13 7:29 telle:

and i forgot to say: Happy Friday, Muse! :) Have a fantastic weekend!

• 12/6/13 9:20 kellly:

weh! weh! weh! I’m so jealous! I bet I won’t be seeing these colors in my area until spring! I’m STILL searching for the Maybelline Gilded in Gold stuff!!

• 12/6/13 9:24 the Muse:

aw sorry girl! slow going on that gilded gold stuff :(

• 1/15/14 17:34 kellly:

I found some of these today at K Mart and snagged the greenish one and the pink one. I am allergic to some pinks but I’m taking a chance with this. I’ve been wearing some pink lately and like it. I really love a shiny finish so I’m going to give these a try.

• 12/6/13 10:15 Maria:

Love the shadows especially the purple one. Ps Muse, how do you store and keep track of all your makeup?

• 12/6/13 10:16 the Muse:

Hi Maria, typically in a bisley and a few helmers. I did a post about it a while back ago under the makeup storage section :)

• 12/6/13 10:23 Maria:

Hi Muse. I never heard of Bisley and Helmers. I use makeup bags and plain storage bin.

• 12/6/13 18:53 Kimryan8:

I.need.them.all.

• 12/7/13 17:45 Abryda:

The only one I picked up was the Gilded Envy & boy is it just simply gorgeous. The others just seemed like ehhh not so exciting to me. Still same great texture & quality love love love these infallibles.

• 12/9/13 10:09 the Muse:

yay happy to hear you love!

• 12/8/13 0:21 ktb:

So bummed, the purple creased on me after only 3 hours.

• 12/9/13 9:50 the Muse:
  • 12/28/13 22:34 Karen K:

I just ran into these innocently while popping into CVS for a birthday card. I had to have Gilded Envy and Burst into Bloom. Gilded Envy is just one of those colors I love and have way too many of and Burst into Bloom reminded me of orchid which I am now obsessed with thanks to the Radiant Orchid business. So pretty!