Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lipstick Swatches

Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lipstick

Great news nude girls the Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lipstick Collection for Spring 2014 is available now at drugstores. This new permanent selection of eight Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks is a great addition to your makeup wardrobe if you love nude, natural shades of lipstick.

Let’s take a look at some swatches of the Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lipstick Collection!

Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs

There are eight total shades in the Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Collection and those shades include:

• Bare All
  • Truffle Tease
  • Blushing Beige
  • Nude Lust
  • Maple Kiss
  • Stormy Sahara
  • Untainted Spice
  • Espresso Exposed

I grabbed up six of the eight shades as they looked like very flattering shades I’ll be reviewing each of them separately but here are some swatches and images of each shade!

Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lipstick Swatches

Maybelline Touchable Taupe Color Sensational Lipstick

Maybelline Truffle Tease Color Sensational Lipstick

Maybelline Truffle Tease Color Sensational Lipstick

Maybelline Untainted Spice Color Sensational Lipstick

Maybelline Untainted Spice Color Sensational Lipstick

Gorgeous aren’t they?

I think they are very wearable shades and not your typical selection of zombie nude lip colors icon smile

I wore Maple Kiss all weekend and loved how it looked!

Reviews upcoming shortly…!

Anyone grab any of these shades or see them yet at their drugstore?

I got mine at Harmons.

• 12/30/13 11:17 Christina:

I grabbed Nude Lust last week! Can’t wait for your review. 😀

• 12/30/13 11:57 katrosado:

These are lovely Muse. I’m definitely picking up more than a few. Thanks! And Happy New Year lovie :)

• 12/30/13 12:19 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure dear! long time no speak happy new year :) hope you had a lovely xmas!

• 12/30/13 12:11 Kenna:

Beautiful! Can’t wait to see Maple Kiss!

• 12/30/13 12:35 DivaShop:

Ooo, I’m gonna have to check those out! :)

• 12/30/13 13:02 amy:

I’m glad these will be around for a while, as I plan to pick up the entire line!

BTW, have you seen/tried the Maybelline Master Hi-Lighting blushes?

• 1/14/14 16:46 Isabella Muse:

I have been testing this week did you try yet amy?

• 12/30/13 13:20 Dee:

Gaa! Got to get them! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Year!

• 1/14/14 16:45 Isabella Muse:

same to you dee sorry very delayed reply :)

• 12/30/13 16:21 kate:

I just saw these at Harmon, very nice,
    almost bought Stormy Sahara but I am trying not to buy anymore Nudish colors… stayed strong.

BTW they had the new L’oreal lipstick/gloss line* and L’oreal gel nail polish display. Almost got the nail polish but at 9.50 for the base/top and 7 for the polish to use together I passed. Color selection nice,

*forgot name of this new one

• 1/17/14 15:43 Isabella Muse:

I’m good not too lol because I don’t have a ton of nudes ;-D I saw the new lipstick/glosses they are pretty nice :-D did you try?

• 12/30/13 17:20 Jen:

These look so much more appealing in swatch form than they do at the store! Thinking about picking up Maple Kiss now.

• 12/30/13 18:54 Deb:

Ok Missy, where are the pics of you wearing these? I see two that are calling my name but I want to see them on a real living doll. Fess it up!

• 1/16/14 16:31 Isabella Muse:

oh I’ve been reviewing the individually shades deb so each post has one of me wearing a shade :)

• 12/30/13 21:13 Rea:

Hi Muse,
    Love you site. Just a note: There are 10 shades…Sin-A-Mon I think is one of them.

• 1/14/14 16:44 Isabella Muse:

thanks rea sorry I only saw eight…will update!

• 12/30/13 21:14 Rea:

*your

• 12/30/13 21:51 Adrienne:

Thanks so much for the swatches! This is what I was waiting for. These look like nudes I can wear, now hopefully I can find a display that actually has all the colors to choose from and not the zombie or as I call “powdered donut” colors.

• 1/17/14 15:36 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure dear! :) I hope you found them! LOL yes that’s an accurate way to describe them hahaha!

• 12/30/13 23:13 Veronica:

I’d say the line does have one “zombie nude” shade – the lightest, Bare All, which is similar to NARS Madere (it’s actually a shade lighter, at that!). It’s great for a smokey eye if you’re in the NW10/13 range or lighter, but anything darker would have to use it as a mixing shade, I suspect.

• 12/31/13 14:53 Abryda:

I’m definitely picking a few up they look awesome & so creamy. Thanks Muse!!!!

• 1/16/14 16:26 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure dear :)

• 12/31/13 17:26 lynn:

These are BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh my word….these are a MUST!!! Thank you for letting us know about these….

• 1/14/14 16:43 Isabella Muse:

aw my pleasure lynn! :)

• 12/31/13 19:56 Kat:

Lovely swatches, thank you Muse! Are you going to eventually swatch some of the lighter shades?

• 1/14/14 16:42 Isabella Muse:

these are the only ones I have currently Kat…!

• 1/1/14 5:28 Katmary:

I love how Maple Kiss looks! Untainted Spice looks interesting as well. I have a tough time finding lip products that work out well for me, I guess due to having strong Golden/olive undertones. These seem like good medium tones that will help with the sallowness yellow undertones can give. Thanks for the reviews!

• 1/16/14 16:08 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure dear :)

• 1/1/14 8:54 kitkat98:

i grabbed 4,,since ima Nude Lipstick addict as many others..my tone is NC35. #935 is a bit more brown toned on me,thinkin about taking it back but the others are a cheaper replacement of my higher end brands. they have a pretty shine and softness,not too good on the staying power tho.

• 1/1/14 15:07 Amy:

I picked up Maple Kiss and Untainted Spice. I’m so disappointed in these colors. I thought the Untainted Spice had a slight touch of pink to it but it comes off on the lips looking highly like ..ahem chocolate….let’s just leave it at that.

• 1/16/14 16:24 Isabella Muse:

lol did you mean poop? it’s ok to say poop! LOL!

• 1/3/14 6:14 Katetheredhead:

I just picked up 3 of these. For the life of me I can’t recall to tell you. I plan on hauling it this weekend on my YT channel. I got mine at Target the other day. I had given up finding the display. But they had the regular section already put up in the normal display, if that makes sense. Love your reviews!! Kate

• 1/15/14 16:39 Isabella Muse:

whatcha think Kate? sorry delayed reply here but love to hear your thoughts ;-D aw thanks <3!

• 1/6/14 0:07 Molly:

Love these! I have always had good luck with the Maybelline colorsensational line, glad they are extending it. I usually put vaseline on my lips about 20 minutes before I apply and they go on really smooth and pigmented. I got the two lighter shades and they are pretty as well!

Molly

• 2/9/14 0:20 Cindy:

i bought stormy sahara and loved it. perfect color and texture is creamy and smooth. after having bad relationships with nude lipsticks (too dry or too shiny or the dreaded zombie lips)i was ready to give up, but after reading this blog i bought the buffs lipstick and i think im in love. this blog was very helpful in making my decision.

• 2/10/14 11:17 Isabella Muse:

aw happy to hear it cindy :-D enjoy the shades!!!!!!

• 2/11/14 18:02 Nicole:

Do you know which color the main model in this promotion is wearing? It looks stunning on her.. but I am new to lipsticks and can’t figure out which one it is exactly..

• 2/12/14 11:10 Isabella Muse: