Phyrra’s Pretty Little Elixir Hair Masque Available Soon

Phyrras Pretty Little Elixir Hair Masque
Courtney (aka Phyrra) created a new Pretty Little Elixir Hair Masque that will launching December 15th!

If you read her blog or if you have the pleasure of calling her friend you know that Courtney is all about cruelty free beauty which is the reason Pretty Little Elixir Hair Masque was born. She wanted something that would treat chemically treated hair without stripping and also something that was completely vegan and cruelty free.

If anything at all this little lady is the expert at color treated hair. I know her many years now and I feel like I’ve seen her with every shade of hair of the rainbow and than some. And boy does she rock the style hardcore.

If you color treat your hair I’m sure you’ll want to indulge in Pretty Little Elixir Hair Masque.

Pretty Little Elixir Hair Masque was designed for chemically treated hair that’s dull or dry. It has a cocktail of ingridents to reduce the signs of external damage and restore hair’s softness and luster.

You can apply the mask to damp hair and cover with a hot towel for 10 minutes to allow it to absorb of even overnight if your hair is extra frizzy and dry. Simply work it from tips to roots using a wide tooth comb, wrap, leave it for 10 minutes (or overnight) and rinse with cool water.

The formula not only restore moisture to color treated hair but is completely vegan, cruelty, and paraben free.

Ingredients:

• Aqua
  • Quaternium-91, Behentrimonium Chloride
  • Myristyl Myristate
  • Cetearyl Alcohol
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol
  • Phenoxyethanol (this is the preservative)
  • Ethylhexylglycerin
  • Fragrance

It’s available now for pre-order and launches officially for $39.99 at www.futurederm.com.

• 12/13/13 13:09 Miss D:

Wow this is so COOL and congrats to Phyrra. I’ve checked out her blog on and off for about 2 yrs., and of course, I’ve read her comments here on your blog.
    From you getting articles written up about your blog to Phyrra and her hair product, you bloggin’ ladies are sure getting popular! :)

• 12/13/13 13:11 the Muse:

ha in my imagination I am super popular hehe! She’s a great person she deserves this sort of recognition :) she works hard on her site! I was quite excited to hear she created her own masque! I want something with my name on it hehe :D

• 12/13/13 13:59 Phyrra:

Thank you for sharing this! <3

• 12/13/13 14:00 the Muse:

<3!!!!!!!! my pleasure!

• 12/13/13 21:41 Robin:

Order placed!! Think its neat you all post about each other and on each other’s blogs!

• 12/16/13 16:00 the Muse:

:) Phyrra’s good people she works hard on her site and across social media she def deserves a pimp especially for something as exciting as this!

• 12/13/13 23:32 ChristyMG:

I saw the little ad box for this on her site and didn’t pay it any mind (I’m hormonal and slow on the uptake at the moment.) But how cool she’s created her own animal friendly masque! Congrats, Phyrra! I will tell my bestie about this, she bleaches her hair and surely would be all over this one. Cute bottle, too :)

• 12/14/13 8:06 Sarah S.:

I’ve seen a few other bloggers coming out with products, and this is the cutest packaging I’ve seen yet :)

Muse, you should do lip gloss or concealer ;) if you also do it vegan I’ll buy it by the truckload!

• 12/16/13 15:50 the Muse:

I wish I had the means and know how sarah :) but not even sure where to begin to make my own products :)