Revlon by Marchesa Beauty Tools for Spring 2014

Revlon by Marchesa Beauty Tools

Keep your eyes peeled because the new Revlon by Marchesa Beauty Tools Collection is popping up for Spring 2014 in drugstores. This second collaboration with fashion house Marchesa features a super chic compact mirror, tweezers, makeup brushes, nail files and more! The packaging will be available in a pink with black lace accents, blue with silver lace accents, or black with gold lace accents.

It’ll be available at select drugstores in January 2014 with a price range of $3.99 to $13.99.

See more images below.

Revlon Marchesa Beauty Tools

I’m typically not one for beauty tool hauling at the drugstore but this collection I must have. I picture it selling out quickly.

Love it?

Do share!

• 12/18/13 13:20 Jaz:

And since I just broke a set of tweezers… this is coming just in time. I want. I hope Walgreens gets it.

• 12/18/13 15:22 Ashley:

Was at Walgreens yesterday and saw the Marchesa inspired nail stickers have to admit they were pretty even though I would never buy them. (have short nails, so they would be a waste!)

• 12/18/13 23:45 Angel:

They were a waste! Lasted one day on me. I took a bunch back. It’s a shame as the designs were so cool. Wish more companies would follow suit with sally hansen and make actual lacquer strips instead of stickers.

• 12/19/13 10:03 Amy Amethyst:

Pretty! I like Revlon tweezers. That’s what I buy when I don’t feel like spending money on Tweezerman. I’ve never had an issue with them not being aligned right like some drugstore/cheaper tweezers can be.

• 12/19/13 12:43 melissa:

I think I’ll buy the whole collection if I can find it anywhere.. pretty!

• 12/20/13 17:05 Iris:

Cool. Thanks for the heads up! I’ll see if they have any brushes in this line, as I’m always on the lookout for new makeup brushes.

• 12/26/13 12:27 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure :D

• 12/21/13 16:10 Tanya:

So pretty! I loose tweezers like crazy, so I always have like 5 at a time. At least it takes me longer to loose the prettier/cuter ones :).