the Balm Cindy Lou Manizer Now Available

the Balm Cindy Lou Manizer

Meet the Balm’s Cindy Lou Manizer aka the Con-Tour Artist ($24) for her contouring abilities obviously duh! Like her sister in crime Mary Lou, Cindy Lou is on the loose and wanted for giving your skin a soft, radiant finish or hell, use her an eyeshadow if you must she’s a multitasking criminal diva.

the Balm Cindy Lou Manizer is a new all in one peachy pink blush, highlighter and eyeshadow to add a touch of light catching illumination to your face or a splash of colors to cheeks and your eyes. Her hint of shimmer adds just the right dash of radiance anywhere you choose to apply her.

Cindy Lou is on the prowl for Spring and can be caught at www.thebalm.com.

• 1/8/14 20:01 laney:

I love the Mary lou manizer so much! But gold/champagne tones don’t look the best on fair skin. I’m hoping this will. Love the fact there is a redhead on the package!!

• 1/8/14 20:17 Carol:

Thanks for the heads up! I just placed my order. I probably should’ve waited for it to show up on hautelook but highlighters are my weakness so I couldn’t resist.

• 1/9/14 9:26 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure carol enjoy!

• 1/8/14 20:36 alm:

I mean I just want it for the packaging, I love theBalm packaging it is always cute and well thought out.

• 1/9/14 9:13 Isabella Muse:

I hear the packaging is always so whimsical :D

• 1/9/14 14:16 Shelby:

Not sturdy at all though. :( I dropped mine and its completely shattered now.

• 1/8/14 21:02 CarolineL:

I’m wondering how close this is to Stila’s Kitten?

• 1/8/14 21:12 Azaza:

I hope this comes to out here soon cause I really I want to see this in person before I buy

• 1/12/14 16:33 Aussie.Donna:

This has been available on TheBalm’s website for a while now and they ship internationally.

• 1/8/14 21:18 Lulle:

I absolutely love Mary-Lou because it gives the perfect amount of glow without emphasizing pores and skin textures, so I have high hopes for Cindy-Lou!

• 1/9/14 0:23 Roshni Rai:

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer is my Holy-Grail Highlighter. Im so excited for this one now…!! Love the packaging too!!

• 1/9/14 14:13 SirenPrincess:

Ohhh, awesome! The Mary Lou and Betty Lou are soo cute, but the colors aren’t too great on me. I hope this one will be!

• 1/13/14 23:15 Christina:

I wonder when this will come to Kohls or kohls.com? I’m not a fan of theBalms customer service and would rather purchase it there and hopefully I would have some kohls cash to use on it at that time ;)