NARS New Attitude Blush is one of four new, limited edition shades of blush released with the NARS Final Cut Nordstrom Exclusive Collection. I typically don’t do celeb style posts but I was sent a pitch that contained a photo of Cate Blanchett Wearing NARS New Attitude Blush and she looked so incredible I couldn’t resist sharing.
The thing I like about this photo is there’s not a whole bunch of flash here or touch ups. It just looks like a quickie photo someone took on their camera phone.
The look was created by Jeanine Lobel for Cate Blanchett’s appearance at the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards. The inspiration was a 60’s inspired fairy.
- Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara in Black (and false lashes)
- NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Alhambra (dusted with a little blush)
- Surratt Smokey Eye Baton 3: Cendres
- Nars Brow Perfector
- SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Shade 2
- Lancôme Translucence Mattifying Silky Pressed Powder
- NARS Blush in New Attitude
- Suratt Lipslique 2: Bon Bon
Cate’s 44 years old and apparently doesn’t have a fine line under her eyes! She looks amazingly flawless but not incredibly made up in this photo. It’s really a naked, no nonsense look.
I love it.
And New Attitude looks incredible on her!
What do you think of her look?