Chanel Introduces Hydra Beauty Creme Riche and Nourishing Lip Balm

Chanel Hydra Beauty Collection

Contrary to popular belief even though we are discussing Spring it is still very much Winter and Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme Riche and Nourishing Lip Balm are the perfect treats for the cold weather!

The camellia, known for its rare ability to bloom in the winter, now enhances two new Hydra Beauty formulas to intensely hydrate dry skin and lips. Ideally suited for cold-weather care, a richly nourishing cream and a moisturizing lip balm offer the beautiful promise of soothing comfort.

Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme Riche $87
Specifically developed to deliver intense moisture — regardless of a woman’s age, skin type or environment this sumptuously textured cream wraps skin in softness. The deeply hydrating formula features the moisturizing powers of Camellia Alba PFA*, the anti-oxidant properties of Blue Ginger PFA and the nutritive benefits of precious Camellia Oil. Combined, these key ingredients help strengthen skin while restoring its natural suppleness, radiance and beauty.

Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme Riche

Chanel Hydra Beauty Nourishing Lip Care $50
This restorative balm delivers the moisturizing benefits of Camellia Alba PFA, while precious Camellia Oil softens and smooths lips, for a hydrated, healthy-looking smile in any season.

Chanel Hydra Beauty Lip Balm

Both products hit counters and Chanel.com this February.

• 1/29/14 10:39 Ashley:

The balm seems to mimic La Mer’s Lip balm which is awesome and also $50. So many companies are launching creams that are geared toward anyone wanting to pay a high price. Estee Lauder just launched their new crème. I bought Chanel’s la crème fine this past fall, it was a splurge but I love it.
    I wonder if this rich crème would be to thick for someone who has combination skin like myself. I love Chanel’s hydra beauty gel crème also in a jar. All of Chanel’s skincare products are wonderful. I love the Le Weekend skincare!

• 1/29/14 10:59 kimkats:

You. Will. See. Me. In. He!!. Before. I. Pay. $50. for. lip. Balm.

As Andy Williams used to say to the bear, “Not now, Not ever, NEVER!”

(yeah, I’m that old…)

• 1/29/14 17:07 Tammie:

I thought pricey lip balm must be good, so I got the Dior one (which is stil like $20+ less than this lol) and it suuuckkkeeddd. Then I went and bought a few pots of Rosebud Salve (Minted Rose and Strawberry) for a tin of 3 for $12 (I gave the normal Rosebud to a friend) and I am not looking back…in fact my Amazon cart is full of more flavors and tubes lol

• 1/29/14 17:08 Tammie:

Although if this really was a miracle product I’d think about getting it, my lips are generally really finnicky…but so far so good on the Rosebud Salve x)

• 1/30/14 16:24 Isabella Muse:

which one the new coral one!??! I love rosebud salve so damn versatile ;-D did you see the new mandarin one?!

• 1/30/14 16:33 Tammie:

No, I got the Dior rose one in the pot for bedtime which I ended up returning in favor of the Rosebud ones. I still love the Dior Lip Glow though! I haven’t gotten the coral one, the pink one is the love of my life lol.

I saw your review for the mandarin one, added it to my Amazon cart xD I am kind of on a mission now lol.

• 1/30/14 13:33 Denise:

Definitely skipping this. I’ll bet that when we see what’s actually in it, and then dig into the “made up names” for ingredients (I actually really like Chanel makeup but really dislike when brands try to make their skincare sound special by jacking up the price and calling fairly common ingredients by another name—and then referring to it by another, “exclusive” name in their marketing copy) we’ll actually find something that is pretty easy to duplicate. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to make good lip balm (I’m a perfect example of this and lip balm is sooooo easy to make).