Escada Born in Paradise for Spring 2014

Escada Born in Paradise Perfume

It’s Spring, Spring means a new Escada Fragrance lads and ladies! This year we get Escada Born in Paradise for the Spring 2014 season. Last year we got the very awesome and amazing Cherry in the Air which I simply adored.

Winter is in the air but Spring break is all I can think about so hook me up with a little of it Escada and take me away to paradise.

Escada Born in Paradise
Escada Born in Paradise opens with a sultry tart green apple and juicy watermelon notes combined with sweet guava and pineapple to create a succulent fruity floral.

• Top: Green Apple, Guava, Watermelon
  • Heart: Pineapple, Coconut Milk, Jasmine Tea
  • Base: Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk

Sounds like a tropical paradise in a bottle!

This is Escada’s 22nd Limited Edition Fragrance and sounds like a must have.

It’s available now on counters and at Ulta and Ulta.com.

Anyone sniff it yet?

Do share!

Get a free sample at www.escada-fragrances.com.

• 1/30/14 11:19 Becky:

This smells like the Teen Spirit shampoo I used as a teen in the 90′s! #TBT haha

• 1/30/14 11:20 Isabella Muse:

they had a teen spirit shampoo!?

• 1/31/14 0:10 Becky:

Totally! No idea on the actual scent I used lol (picture in the link)

• 1/31/14 9:17 Isabella Muse:

OMG becky you are bring it back now! I REMEMBER those NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha! I can’t recall the scent very well but def remember them. Ah the 90′s!

• 1/30/14 12:27 Robin:

Haves it, loves it! It’s better than Cherry from last year in my opinion!!! Light and fruity. One of Escada’s best. I’m trying to find the shower gel and lotion; available overseas…

• 1/30/14 15:38 Isabella Muse:

OOOO you had me at better than cherry bc I love cherry!

• 1/30/14 12:31 Sue Goff:

I wish Escada’s fragrances weren’t limited editions. I’m still in mourning for the passing of Jardin de Soleil. It’s annoying if you really fall in love with a fragrance, especially if you discover it at the end of its ‘life’ and have no chance to hoard. *sniff* *gulp* *sob a bit*

• 1/30/14 15:37 Isabella Muse:

I know :( le sigh!

• 1/30/14 23:28 Ashley:

OMG! I got a wiff of this in the latest ULTA flier, and it smelled amazing, my only compliant is that they don’t make it in a rollerball. Also, I’ve read reviews that this scent don’t last. I bought the Cherries in the Air rollerball which is amazing. All the limited editions are!

• 1/31/14 20:09 Ashley:

Hey, thank you for alerting us! I just went to Ulta and bought one. I love Escada so much!!! Loved Cherries in the Air and so many others! :)

• 2/3/14 15:31 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure dear :-D

• 2/3/14 4:48 Gen:

The lady in the illustration reminds me of Amy Adams :) I really liked Ibiza Hippie from waaay back. Definitely gonna give this a try when it comes to Asia!