Estee Lauder Double Wear All Day Glow BB Moisture Makeup Coming Up

Estee Lauder Double Wear All Day Glow BB Moisture Makeup

Estee Lauder Double Wear All Day Glow BB Moisture Makeup and Estee Lauder Double Wear Brush-On Glow BB Highlighter are two new base products upcoming for the Spring 2014 season.

I generally enjoyed Estee Lauder Day Wear BB Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme so I’m intrigued by these two new offerings.

Take a look!

Estee Lauder Double Wear All Day Glow BB Moisture Makeup SPF 30 $38 (8 Shades)
An oil-free formula that protects against UVA/UVB rays while providing sheer and hydrating coverage with a radiant glow.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Brush-On Glow BB Highlighter $27.50 (8 Shades)
A luminous brightening pen for using on face or eyes with brighten and conceal imperfections.

I’m unsure about the “glow” factor as I don’t do well with glow-y BB Cream or foundation products but count me intrigued as the “moisture” factor appeals to my drier skin.

Both are available now at Nordstrom.com as well as on counter.

Are you a fan of the original EL BB Cream formula?

What’s your take on this new one?

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 1/14/14 11:07 kimkats:

I’m having trouble getting “Double Wear” and “moisturizing” together in one product! I always thought the double wear formula was for oily skin? Maybe I’m wrong, but if not, I’m really intrigued as to how this stuff will work – but I’m totally with you about the “glow” moniker – it usually transaltes into heavy shimmer or, worse, glitter!! Don’t need no glitter nohow!! :D You gonna get it and review it, Muse?

• 1/14/14 11:13 Isabella Muse:

debating Kim! I feel like you that “glow” translates to shimmer or glitter and as much as love shimmer I don’t love it on my face! no like!

• 1/14/14 11:47 Kimmwc03:

I like Double Wear and I liked their other BB (although it was a little too yellow one me). I’m going to have to try this BB at a counter soon.

• 1/15/14 0:25 Ashley:

definitely want to try the bb moisture, already in love with their original bb cream, wear it most days, its like my lazy day go to product.

• 1/16/14 14:39 GlamPenguins:

I’m curious about this product because I love glowy foundations. Will you be reviewing this? I think they’re capitalizing too much on the success of the Double Wear foundation though.

• 1/16/14 14:42 Isabella Muse:

i didn’t really like glowy foundations so I might skip this one Glam! if you try do let me know curios minds ;D

• 1/22/14 19:01 Jane:

I found this at the counter and the coverage seemed pretty nice – both medium but very skin-like. Of course, the lightest tester they had was 2.0 and I wear the Double Wear Light in .5, so, no. Plus it smells really, really unpleasant, like modeling clay.