Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Available Now at Sephora

Hourglass Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting Blush

New posts coming your way Monday dears as I am away for the weekend but just a heads up Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush is available now at Sephora.com for VIB/Rouge Members! Thanks to a reader for telling me this as I really wanted to order these as soon as they became available yay!

Have a very, very good weekend! Stay warm and happy hauling!

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 1/24/14 11:02 Margaret:

It reminds me of raw beef. Lol..

• 1/24/14 11:47 Melissa:

Muse you beautiful enabler, you! I was so bummed yesterday when i found out too late that they were available on the Hourglass website, so I am so psyched they are available at Sephora.com! I’m trying to be good so I only bought Luminous Flush today – I figured that would be the most flattering on my fair-bordering-on-albino skin. SO EXCITED TO GET IT!

• 1/27/14 15:42 Isabella Muse:

hehe melissa :-D I hope you love it!!!!!!

• 1/24/14 12:45 Roxymama:

I’m so happy I started obsessively stalking your blog daily. I’ve had my eye on dim for awhile but couldn’t bring myself to spend on something I couldn’t see (silly right?). But then dim-infused walked into my life via the update a few days ago and I caved and ordered it… hoping it turns out great. I also like that’s it’s a tad less expensive. And I’m a sucker for peaches and corals. Thank you Muse, you are my fairy-makeup-godmother!

• 1/27/14 15:39 Isabella Muse:

aw my pleasure roxy I surely hope you love it!

• 1/24/14 15:26 Cathy:

So bummed I am not a Rouge Member and the hourglass site has already sold out of them . I must get ! #dayruined

• 1/24/14 15:47 Robin:

I just saw this too! Sadly, Ethereal Glow is already out of stock, but I made sure to order the Dim Infusion (not sure any of the other shades would work on my super pale skin).

I can’t wait to see these in person!

• 1/24/14 16:29 Anna Fantasia:

Thank you for the heads up Muse. I ordered Diffused Heat… Can’t wait to try these bad girls out ;)
    Hugs,
    Anna

• 1/27/14 11:52 Isabella Muse:

hugs anna :) glad you got in on these ;D enjoy!

• 1/24/14 21:02 Lacy:

Just got home from work and checked your blog, I FREAKIN LUV YOU! (bows down before you and hails you) I’m a VIB Rouge and I didn’t get an email notification that this was being previewed for Rouge’s early. GRR so I checked the site and it is there, but one of the shades I wanted -luminous flush is already sold out!! grrrr so I grabbed Ethereal Glow,

I know I know, I’m on a no buy – but I have that GC from xmas still so :)

• 1/27/14 11:51 Isabella Muse:

hehe <3! how can you resist these even when on a no buy right!?

• 1/27/14 11:33 Ruth:

I ordered Luminous Flush – champagne rose, couldn’t help myself! I’m slowly becoming a huge fan of the hourglass products and had to try one of their new blushes. If I adore them as much as their lighting powder and foundation, I can see having a pokeman problem with them- gotta collect ‘em all!

• 1/27/14 11:50 Isabella Muse:

yayyyyy! :-D I got that one too and others blush! couldn’t resist!

• 1/29/14 14:47 Ruth:

it came last night and it is ah-MAY-ZING! most definitely going to have a pokeman problem!

• 1/29/14 14:50 Isabella Muse:

w000t! mine should be here today too!

• 1/27/14 15:27 Phyrra:

I ordered Ethereal Glow. It should be here to me by Wednesday.

• 1/27/14 15:33 Isabella Muse:

yay! :-D me too!

• 1/27/14 20:48 Lacy:

Ill have Etheral Glow in my hands by tomorrow afternoon! Thanks rouge free 3 day ship! The more i look at photos the more i wish i would have ordered the peach color too, but alas its already sold out….. oh well, im pretty sure i found my hg pale baby pink blush if the few swatches ive googled are true to color. I cant wait to see your review muse!!!

• 1/28/14 9:12 Isabella Muse:

don’t worry they’ll restock :) I can’t wait to get mine believe they arrive tomorrow!