Iman CC Correct & Cover Powder to Creme Concealer Spring 2014

Iman CC Correct Cover Powder to Creme Concealer

Iman Cosmetics base products like foundation and concealer are a bit too dark for me but I really am highly interested in the new Iman CC Correct & Cover Powder to Creme Concealer launching this Spring.

This unique velvety powder dissolves into a hydrating cream concealer that offers spot coverage and concealing with a line filling formula and a soft focus finish.

It features the benefits of an active botanical complex with vitamins and nutrients that even out skin imperfections such as under-eye darkness, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation while conditioning the skin with essential oils.

It’s available in five shade selections exclusively at Walgreens for $15.

I wonder if the Sand Medium (lightest shade available) will be too dark for me hmmmmmmm!

• 1/2/14 20:08 amy:

Hello,
    Happy New Year, I am curious to try this always looking for a new concealer.

• 1/14/14 16:27 Isabella Muse:

happy new year amy :-D It’s actually interesting but very sheer and dry :(

• 1/3/14 2:35 J:

Powder to cream? I’ve seen cream to powder, but powder to cream sounds crazy! I want to buy one just to play with it even though I’m like NC10.

• 1/3/14 4:23 Christi:

Yes this product is very intriguing to me as well. I hope there is a match for me, I’m an nc35. I get very excited about concealers too, I’m always looking for the next best thing even tho I already own a ton lol.

• 1/3/14 9:42 marquita:

Its also on Target.com and drugstore.com

• 1/3/14 10:22 Tonya:

This looks very interesting to me. I can’t wait to try it. I haven’t tried an Iman product in years because a lot of the colors are too earthy for my tastes. I’ll be trying this though.

• 1/3/14 14:34 Phyrra:

Sounds like an interesting formula!

• 1/4/14 17:16 Sylirael:

Full points to Iman for maximum commitment to the ‘CC’ alliteration in their product name! If product names are going to keep getting longer, the least they could do is make them like this! :-D

• 1/6/14 0:23 fancie:

The formula sounds really interesting! I’m curious to see how well these will work. I hope I can track them down soon so I can test them out!