Jill Stuart Spring 2014 Makeup Collection
Spring is in the air this week as the Jill Stuart Spring 2014 Makeup Collection launches in Japan. The collection is inspired by Thumbelina and features a new Lip Blossom Lipstick which is a lipstick “born from a blooming flower” which is a reference to the new packing I suppose that’s decorate with a floral motif!
Take a look it’s a rather stunning little collection!
Jill Stuart Lip Blossom (11 Shades)
A light, melty lipstick as refreshing as dew from a flower that keeps lips moist with luminous shine and color. Infused with lavender oil, avocado oil, and rosemary extract. Press the flower motif located on the top cat and a secret mirror appears.
Jill Stuart Jewel Crystal Eyes N (2 LE Shades)
- Celestial Selentine (Pink beige mixed with soft taupes and creams)
- Sphalerite Glamour (bright canary yellow, marigold yellow, and soft brown)
Jill Stuart Velvet Crystal Eyes
- Amalia Tutu (pink beiges, rose, and dark bark to define)
Jill Stuart Mix Blush Compact N
- Sweet Primrose
- Tulip Fields
Jill Stuart Nail Lacquer R (3 LE Shades)
- Love Fool (a happy orange)
- Tiny Petunia (shiny pearl pink)
- Sunshine Prism (a brilliant buttercup yellow)
Kevin from Gooddealer.com is already stocking most of the collection. I’m unsure if the Jill Stuart Flagship Store here in Manhattan is getting the collection but you can give them a ring (I’m going to try and stop over there this week) and they do ship within the US for I think $7.95 if the collection does pop up!