Jill Stuart Spring 2014 Makeup Collection

Jill Stuart Spring 2014

Spring is in the air this week as the Jill Stuart Spring 2014 Makeup Collection launches in Japan. The collection is inspired by Thumbelina and features a new Lip Blossom Lipstick which is a lipstick “born from a blooming flower” which is a reference to the new packing I suppose that’s decorate with a floral motif!

Take a look it’s a rather stunning little collection!

Jill Stuart Lip Blossom (11 Shades)
A light, melty lipstick as refreshing as dew from a flower that keeps lips moist with luminous shine and color. Infused with lavender oil, avocado oil, and rosemary extract. Press the flower motif located on the top cat and a secret mirror appears.

Jill Stuart Lip Blossom Spring 2014

Jill Stuart Lip Blossom

Jill Stuart Lip Blossom mirror

Jill Stuart Jewel Crystal Eyes N (2 LE Shades)
Shades:

• Celestial Selentine (Pink beige mixed with soft taupes and creams)
  • Sphalerite Glamour (bright canary yellow, marigold yellow, and soft brown)

Jill Stuart Spring 2014 Eyeshadow

Jill Stuart Eyeshadow Palette Spring 2014

Jill Stuart Velvet Crystal Eyes
Shades:

• Amalia Tutu (pink beiges, rose, and dark bark to define)

Jill Stuart Velvet Crystal Eyes

Jill Stuart Mix Blush Compact N
Shades:

• Sweet Primrose
  • Tulip Fields

Jill Stuart Spring 2014 Jill Stuart Mix Blush Compact N

Jill Stuart Nail Lacquer R (3 LE Shades)
Shades:

• Love Fool (a happy orange)
  • Tiny Petunia (shiny pearl pink)
  • Sunshine Prism (a brilliant buttercup yellow)

Jill Stuart Nail Lacquer R Spring 2014

Kevin from Gooddealer.com is already stocking most of the collection. I’m unsure if the Jill Stuart Flagship Store here in Manhattan is getting the collection but you can give them a ring (I’m going to try and stop over there this week) and they do ship within the US for I think $7.95 if the collection does pop up!

• 1/9/14 11:29 Alanna:

omg GET OUT. The palette and lipstick packaging is slaying me, as well as the little gems on top of the polishes. I really want the sphalerite glamour palette <3

• 1/9/14 13:33 Maris:

These are gorgeous! I’ve always wanted to buy Jill Stuart cosmetics but unfortunately, these are not available where I’m from. I probably won’t use them if I buy them anyway, since they look so pretty in their packaging!

• 1/9/14 14:02 Al:

I NEED those lipsticks! So pretty!

• 1/9/14 19:31 Brenda:

Hi Muse! Will you be reviewing any of these? Because I so wanna buy them but I wanna see a prof opinion first! lol

• 1/10/14 9:57 Isabella Muse:

yup! shortly:)

• 1/10/14 11:36 Maria A:

If they are sold in the US where would I be able to find them in NY???

• 1/10/14 11:43 Isabella Muse:

i mentioned in the post they are at the flagship store in New York. it’s at the bottom of the post.

• 1/10/14 18:12 Brenda:

If you don’t mind me asking, which items will you be reviewing? :D

• 1/14/14 15:49 Isabella Muse:

lipstick, two shadow palettes, and one of the blushes :)

• 1/16/14 21:25 Brenda:

Awesomeeeee!! Can’t wait!! I hope you review shade 04 in the lipsticks and the tulip fields blush!

• 1/17/14 9:20 Isabella Muse:

I’ll be honest I can’t recall the shades I ordered lol! but the tulip fields blush is one I did get! :-D

• 1/9/14 23:53 Nat:

*cries softly* I want too many thiiiiiiiiiiings :(

• 1/14/14 11:43 Kuro:

Urgh! My wallet is going to die. But I’m so excited for this collection. I’m just going to wait a bit until I start seeing reviews and stuff online :3 I can’t wait to read your thoughts on this collection!

• 1/14/14 11:46 Isabella Muse:

i feel the same way! :-D

• 2/18/14 23:37 Angie Monroe:

OMG! Im so in love with Jill Stuart from a long time agooo… but Im in the US and cant find a proper site to order them :( or stores as I live in desert AZ haha… sorry to bother but do you know where I can get them :O?? xo xo xo xo… btw I LOVEEEEEEE your blog! <3

• 2/19/14 7:18 Isabella Muse:

hi angie so glad you enjoy Musings of a Muse :) thanks! I mentioned in the post where you can purchase hope this helps.

• 2/19/14 16:50 Angie Monroe:

GAD! so true! :D haha… it was the only part I didnt get to :p cause I got lazy haha… Thank you! :O but you know what.. after getting an email an hour ago from chanel… Jardin de Camelias new collection.. OMG that illuminating powder, sakura blush and vernis may and rose exuberant… Jill Stuart will have to wait for me haha :D hope you get this collection and make some swatches! xo xo xo

• 2/28/14 18:44 Bcteagirl:

So pretty! They need to come to Canada!

• 3/1/14 4:20 Evie:

What gorgeous colors and such charming presentation. This looks like a perfectly matched collection. Thanks for showing us all of the pretty pictures and giving us a head’s up. How could somebody just choose one of the shades of eyeshadow? You have the absolute best job. I cannot wait to read the reviews you give this collection. They have just too much cool stuff in these other countries. And I can be such a sucker for cute packaging.

• 3/7/14 10:04 Isabella Muse:

aw my pleasure :) I adore good packaging too Evie :D

• 3/1/14 4:39 Evie:

I was so enticed, I cannot believe I actually tried to sign up for Twitter to try to win it. I told you I’m a sucker, but now, I’m kind of regretting my impulsive action.

• 3/7/14 10:04 Isabella Muse:

oh is there some sort of twitter giveaway!? cool! :-D why? Twitter can be fun :D

• 3/3/14 3:13 Shireen L. Platt:

Omg, the lipstick casing is too pretty!!!

• 3/23/14 5:58 Nicolette Smith:

OMG! Who’s copying who?
    Was looking for an image of Mary Kay Hello Sunshine and the image of the Jill Stuart nail lacquers showed up, leading me to this blog post…
    They are the same colours. The lippy too.