L’Oreal Cleansing Oil Coming Soon Hopefully!

LOreal Sublime Radiance Sensational Cleansing Oil

Heads up L’Oreal Sublime Radiance Sensational Cleansing Oil hit the Canadian airwaves earlier this month and I surely hope that means we’ll be seeing it shortly as well.

Garnier Cleansing Oil is quickly becoming a favorite of mine and I’m so happy I’m finally able to head to the local drugstore to pick it back up when I need a refill! No airmail, no waiting, just cheap cleansing oil FAST!

Honestly if we do get the new L’Oreal Cleansing Oil chances are we’ll see a trend come Summer 2014 with every other brand at the drugstore launching their own versions I’m sure.

L’Oreal Paris Sublime Radiance Sensational Cleansing Oil promises a lightweight texture that can be used by all skin types. It works on dry skin and rinses clean with water removing makeup, dirt, and oil with a refreshing citrus fragrance.

It retails for $11.99 in Canada but I don’t yet have a price or info about the US release which I hope is soon!

Anyone in Canada try it?

Do share!

• 1/22/14 11:33 amy:

Since L’Oréal owns Garnier, it wouldn’t surprise me if there are similarities. I’ve looked at the one from Garnier, but it contains mineral oil, so I passed. If this contains no mineral oil, then I’ll be totally on board.

• 1/22/14 14:39 Jennifer F:

I’m with u Amy! I hv the Garnier n it takes way more than15 seconds to rinse!

• 1/22/14 20:31 LP:

I love the Garnier. I have combo skin that is having a hard time in this cold weather, so it’s perfect. Plus I love the scent!

• 1/22/14 23:22 Sara:

It’s in Singapore too! I have one sitting in the room waiting for a review but I’ve yet to try it, oops! I’ll get right on it!

• 1/23/14 9:47 Isabella Muse:

let me whatcha think sara!

• 1/23/14 9:03 The Girl in Stiletto:

I’m using this cleansing oil at the moment (alternating with Holika Holika Soda Pore BB Deep Cleansing Oil). Been using it for the past 3 months. I bought it for 6 euros (on sale at that time, I think the retail price is around 10euros). I like it. It has a very nice smell and removes my make up really well.

• 1/23/14 9:46 Isabella Muse:

yay sounds promising!

• 1/23/14 15:38 Hillarie:

I’m bouncing in my chair a little. I’ve wanted to try different cleansing oils for ages, so I hope this one hits the US soon! I’m hoping micellar waters become a trend in the US for summer

• 1/26/14 16:13 Hollie:

This has been out in the UK for a little while now and sat in my bathroom for about two weeks and gosh damn I love it! It removes waterproof mascara like a dream. I definitely recommend checking it out when it hits your shelves.

• 1/27/14 10:27 Isabella Muse:

Oooo yay!

• 2/13/14 22:57 Felicia:

Yes it’s in stores now here in Canada. I’ve been using it for a week now and I have to say I’m impressed. I only wear waterproof mascara and it removes it very well. It’s not greasy and doesn’t dry my skin out. I’ve tried many cleasing oils, both Asian and high end, and I really like this one. It smells good too!

• 2/14/14 14:00 Isabella Muse:

awesome!

• 2/16/14 21:33 jann:

I just bought this in Canada and I have combo skin and so far so good. No breakouts but it’s only been a few days. While the fragrance is nice I find it a bit overwhelming at times. If you are sensitive to fragrance then I would steer clear of this.