Make Up For Ever Arty Blossom for Spring 2014

Make Up For Ever Arty Blossom Palette

Romantic pastels and soft, poppy hues are the order of business with the new Make Up For Ever Arty Blossom Eyeshadow Palette for Spring 2014 launching soon!

Take a look!

The limited edition Make Up For Ever Arty Blossom Eyeshadow Palette celebrates Spring with earthy neutrals and feminine florals. With her strong roots in fine arts, MAKE UP FOR EVER Creator & Artistic Director Dany Sanz was inspired by painting when creating the
shades for the palette.

Shades:

• Gold Plum (LE)
  • Gold Beige (LE)
  • Fresh Peach (LE)
  • Fresh Pink (LE)
  • Gold Green (LE)
  • Pearly White (LE)
  • #122 Metallic Copper (Permanent)
  • #150 Pearly Turquoise (Permanent)

The palette includes eight shades six of which are limited edition as well as a generously sized mirror and mini Shader Brush $226 as well as a mini Precision Crease Brush #214.

It’s $42 and will be available at Make Up For Ever Boutiques and online at www.makeupforever.com.

• 1/28/14 12:10 Agata:

This palette looks gorgeous! I think I need it. Are you going to buy it Muse?

• 1/28/14 12:30 Isabella Muse:

tentative yes?? :) it looks cute right?

• 1/28/14 12:34 Agata:

Very much so! Although the last palette looked pretty too but it was disappointing so I am going to hold off with buying it till I read some reviews.

• 1/28/14 12:53 Isabella Muse:

always a little iffy with MUFE palettes as sometimes they are dry!

• 1/28/14 15:55 amy:

I finally got ahold of the Smokey palette last Summer, and was highly disappointed. The pigmentation just wasn’t there, although looking back through reviews, most bloggers said they loved it! I paid less than 1/3 retail, so it wasn’t that bad, but I would have been peeved if I paid $45!

• 1/28/14 15:57 Isabella Muse:

I sometimes find some of the palettes have drier eyeshadows :( I don’t think I tried the smoky but the technicolor had some difficult shades to work with!

• 1/28/14 14:07 anne:

Im a little eh on this. The last palette they had, was it sepia-? the mini neutrals. it was so small in person that i was underwhelmed. I just got 162 e/s and its gorg tho. Im finding a lot of these brands that i don’t normally gravitate towards for palettes, have much better singles. Like bobbi brown

• 1/29/14 3:50 Maggie:

I always find it soooo weird that MUFE–which has SO MANY great products–would have a hard time putting together a palette with decent formulations–like in the past. And this is only at MUFE boutiques and their own online store–not available at Sephora?

• 1/29/14 9:18 Isabella Muse:

just mufe boutiques/online store Maggie not at Sephora.

• 1/29/14 7:06 Jennie:

Ooooooo I’m liking the colors in this! I’ve never used mufe eyeshadows before, but this may be the time for me try them out :3