Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner Coming Atcha!

Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner

Remember how I loved NYX Curve Eyeliner? Well I LOVE Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner even more because dude it is a mere $7.49!

Score!

Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner is coming atcha this February so scope it out at your local CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart.

Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner has a ergonomic handle for easy application and a fine tip point to create thin, medium, or heavy lines with a non feather waterproof formula.

To create thin lines use the very tip of the pen for a slender, thinner finish. For medium ones hold the pen at an angle to create a bolder, thicker line. And for heavily lines eyes tip the pen horizontally and color over the eyelid for boldness and drama.

The nifty under ten buck price tag makes it a perfect pick up for liquid liner lovers.

It launches soon at drugstores.

No what else is coming soon?

Black Sails! What comes after Q? RrrrrRrrr me maties! Don’t get me wrong Assassin’s Creed IV has given me plenty of good time pirate fun but Black Sails, well, it looks rather wicked.

• 1/6/14 11:08 Stacie:

*crosses fingers and closes eyes REAL tight* Please be permanent. Please be permanent.

• 1/6/14 11:12 Isabella Muse:

it is :) lol!

• 1/6/14 17:15 Cindy:

All I have to say is Toby Stephens. Black Sails. DONE.

• 1/6/14 17:38 Isabella Muse:

amen to that! he looks amazing in it can’t WAIT!

• 1/6/14 17:41 Cindy:

Did you see him in Jane Eyre? Love that one!!

• 1/6/14 17:47 Isabella Muse:

but of course!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D although Fassy gets the award for best Mr Rochester…*ducks* don’t kill me :-D

• 1/6/14 17:54 Cindy:

I liked the TS version better! Fassy was good but the movie was very dark where the TV one was light and happy at the end.

• 1/6/14 18:12 Isabella Muse:

off topic have ever seen the Timothy Dalton version!??! :-D

• 1/6/14 18:20 Cindy:

I don’t think I have!!

• 1/6/14 18:31 Isabella Muse:

oh you must please do say you’ll watch it! It’s positively horrible Masterpiece Theater classic work but wonderfully enchanting none the less :) and also Pride and Prejudice with the lovely Sabina Franklyn circa 1980! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tEU93rGkmo a taste! :)

• 1/6/14 18:33 Cindy:

Oh god. Can I even look at another version of P&P that doesn’t have Colin Firth in it? I liked the Matthew McFadyen one but he’s still no Colin! LOL! I guess I’ll put that Jane Eyre on my list hahaha!

• 1/6/14 18:35 Isabella Muse:

oh sigh colin in the wet shirt…..*hangs head* he’s ruined me for all Mr Darcys….I liked MM a lot but at first I was terribly against his involvement, simply couldn’t picture him in the role. I do WISH the movie was a bit longer though! I could have watched he and KK for hours they just looked lovely together ;-D Oh if you love costume dramas I’m positive you’ll adore the one with Timothy Dalton….! ;-D