Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color for Spring 2014

Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color

Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color for Spring 2014 is a new pure pigment intense lip color with the staying power of a lipstick and the shine of a gloss!

Take a peek!

Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color ($6.49) launches at CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart in February in four shades. These are formulated with pure pigment for intense color pay off so they deliver the rich color and long wear of a lipstick with full coverage yet have the shine and consistency of a gloss.

Shades:

• Red Extreme
  • Pink Rave
  • Fiery Coral
  • Violet Addict

They look shockingly pigmented eh?

Not sure I’m brave enough for Violet Addict for me but Red Extreme caught my eye….!

• 1/2/14 14:14 Kimmwc03:

Pretty but the names seem kinda off or something. Which is coral and which is red? Is the pink looking one coral? Maybe it’s my settings.

• 1/2/14 14:21 Isabella Muse:

not sure, I don’t have the product in my hand and these were the only images I was given :( gonna assume that the colors in promo images are off. I’m sorry.

• 1/2/14 15:05 Kimmwc03:

No problem. Not your fault.

• 1/2/14 16:07 Isabella Muse:

hopefully will get my hands on product so we can get a better idea of the shades! :)

• 1/2/14 14:17 dina:

out of season i know but i went looking for a bright purple lipstick just before christmas, thought for sure mac might have something alas…. i’ll def be on these lol
    hope your holidays were most merry and very best to you for 2014!! :)

• 1/2/14 17:02 Isabella Muse:

happy new year d :) how are you and the little one!? ;-D I had a great Holiday wishes for the same for you and yours :) girl, you’re brave, I look deathly in purple!

• 1/2/14 14:26 JoElla:

Those are beautiful colors! I was wondering what Milani was going to bring out, lots of their stuff on clearance right now. Room for more fun things!

• 1/2/14 15:01 Ashley:

These colors remind me of the colors used for the estee lauder sheer fluid cheek tint, that came in four colors and won Allure’s best of beauty in the cheek category for 2013!

• 1/2/14 16:23 Phyrra:

These look fantastic!

• 1/2/14 19:17 Adrienne:

These look interesting and I’d like to see how pigmented they are. Reminds me a little of the Iman Lip Affair kit that you gave us the heads up on. I will await your review as always. I am in the mood for some brighter colors as we deal with this growing snow storm here.

• 1/14/14 16:32 Isabella Muse:

these are actually those shades adrienne :-D

• 1/4/14 21:57 Maddy:

These were at my local CVS yesterday. They must have put them out by accident.

• 1/6/14 0:21 fancie:

I’m here for Pink Rave and Violet Addict! Milani seems to be releasing a lot of new interesting products this year. I can’t wait to start seeing them at my local drugstores!

• 1/6/14 11:05 Isabella Muse:

ditto! I can’t wait until they launch at the ds!