NARS Spring 2014 Collection Upcoming!

NARS Spring 2014 Color Collection

Upcoming today is the NARS Spring 2014 Collection which is made up glamorous aquatic shades with sizzling gold, shimmering rose peach, and a hint of smoky orchid to bring you the cool yet burning warmth of Spring.

Take a look!

The NARS Spring 2014 Collection is available January 15, 2014 at NARS boutiques and online at narscosmetics.com.

NARS China Seaos Eyeshadow Duo $34
Iridescent turquoise with gold infusion
Iridescent plum

NARS Wind Dancer Nail Polish $19
Cantaloupe

NARS Wind Dancer Nail Polish

NARS Na Pali Coast Multiple $39
Shimmering rose peach

NARS Na Pali Coast Multiple

What do you think of the NARS Spring 2014 offerings?

Anything you must have?

• 1/6/14 13:42 Kimmwc03:

One of each please. LOL.

Happy New Year, Ms. Muse!

• 1/6/14 14:08 Isabella Muse:

lol :) me too Kim! :) Happy New Year misses! to a healthy and happy 2014!

• 1/6/14 13:54 Tonya:

The China Seaos eye shadow looks very pretty! I can’t wait to see this line when it comes out.

• 1/6/14 18:39 alma:

Oh my goodness all the pretty colors. I want!

• 1/6/14 18:47 Phyrra:

The teal blue and purple eyeshadow duo? Yes please!

• 1/6/14 19:03 fancie:

NARS has been releasing some beautiful collections lately! I got so caught up on that gorgeous gloss that I didn’t notice the liner and multiple until now. They look beautiful! I don’t know how I missed them in earlier pics. I can’t wait for this release!

• 1/7/14 12:01 monique:

Hi Muse!
    When you say Nars boutiques, does that mean only the 2 stores that they have or do you think that this collection will be at Nordstrom too?

• 1/7/14 12:13 Isabella Muse:

well, the initial release gets to the two stores and online but towards the end of the month (date unknown) you’ll see the collection at counters :)

• 1/10/14 0:12 Mimi:

So I’m guessing all of these things are limited edition? (Sigh!)

• 1/10/14 9:44 Isabella Muse:

sorry yes :(

• 1/10/14 8:52 telle:

Muse! Happy Friday and a fantastic weekend to you! :)

I am actually really excited about this collection and i haven’t ever really been excited and anticipating a nars collection before (except maybe this past holiday but that was a bit mixed for me too). I hope the sheer violet gloss isn’t too sheer (like the lorac shade from the holiday set this past year- boo to that!)! i am also excited for the Bimini gloss, especially since i have been there! So if nothing else, i will have that gloss, for that reason! :)

• 1/10/14 9:48 Isabella Muse:

amd to you miss! :) It looks like a beautiful launch of products :) fingers crossed it’s lovely!