NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette for Spring 2014

NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette

If you have $79 laying around the new NARSissist Eye Palette is an Eyeshadow Palette is filled with with 15 shades of NARS Eyeshadow. Seriously?! I’ve never seen a palette this size from NARS before.

Something to squee about I’m sure.

The NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette for Spring 2014 will be available today at narscosmetics.com and launches on counter to beginning of next month.

Shades include:

• Bellissima
  • Lhasa
  • Bad Behavior
  • Dogon
  • Pandora

Ugh!

I feel like I absolutely need this. It’s Urban Decay Naked high end version.

Thoughts?

Want it?

• 1/15/14 11:58 amy:

As much as I want this palette, I can’t justify buying it. I already own every shade included, and while they are some of my most used, and the convenience of having them all in one place, there are just too many other things I want ATM…

• 1/15/14 11:58 Jen_m_sunshine:

Mine is on pre-order from Nordstroms – shipping to me Feb 1st!!! So excited! Am hoping the quality isn’t questionable which is what seems to happen with companies like MAC, sometimes tarte, when they do the bigger palettes. Although funny -how UD rarely has that issue :-)

• 1/15/14 12:01 Isabella Muse:

that’s what has me slightly wary too! I hope it is good!

• 1/15/14 12:51 Jen_m_sunshine:

I know! The initial swatches Christine did – didn’t look too promising on a few of the shades. :-( We shall see!!!

• 1/15/14 12:56 Isabella Muse:

yeah I saw those :-/ but still curious to try for myself!

• 1/15/14 13:16 Jen_m_sunshine:

me too. and I want one of the MAC palettes!!! Apparently I have like 500 eyes because considering I only have 2 – the number of eye shadows and related palettes I own for those two eyes is sickening!!!!

• 1/15/14 15:48 Isabella Muse:

hehe I need several faces for all my many products ;D

• 1/15/14 15:21 amy:

NARS’ mattes can be a bit tricky, in general, but it doesn’t mean the quality isn’t there. On dry/clean skin, they can appear dusty, while with primer, they can get patchy. However, if you lay down a wash of one of rhe shimmers, and build the deeper matte shade into it, the result is incredible. Even in the dusty/patchy swatches, you can see they are extremely pigmented. The colors stay imtense, and don’t sheer out or get chalky, as NARS uses minimal fillers/binders.

• 1/15/14 13:44 Coco:

I think my wallet just made a groaning sound.

• 1/15/14 13:47 Isabella Muse:

lol

• 1/15/14 14:08 Carolyn:

Just curious as to how many if at all are matte shades. I don’t mind a very slight sheen but generally a soft matte. Hard to tell. :)

• 1/15/14 15:15 amy:

5 are matte: Pandora, Madrague I & II, Bali, & Coconut Grove. Mekong is the only one with some glittee, and the rest are shimmers. Bellisima is also matte, with some sparkle.

• 1/15/14 16:39 anne:

It seems like the swatches are questionable as to whether they will translate to the eye the same way. Ive never tried any nars e/s so i really like the looks of this palette. the size of the pans and the $$ has me on hold, but i don’t want to miss it. I just returned the nars “love” and “new attitude” blush because the pigment just wasn’t there for me

• 1/15/14 17:10 Heather:

I want this so bad!! Will it be available at Sephora too??

• 1/16/14 12:54 Isabella Muse:

from my understands nars store/counter and online to their site only heather

• 1/16/14 13:20 amy:

It will also be available at Nordstrom!

• 1/15/14 17:54 Heather N King:

I ordered this from Nars’ website. Can’t wait!!!!!

• 1/15/14 18:05 Lacy:

I think this is an amazing palette as I do not have any of the Nars eyeshadows and a great addition to anyone’s collection but $80 bucks?! I’ll have to pass. plus at first glance it looks like i have a majority of similar eyeshadows shades anyway so not sure I’d be able to justify the purchase. But i’ll drool over it any way at a safe distance with my wallet buried away. lol

• 1/16/14 23:55 Cristina:

When I first saw this I was in awe! But I need another eyeshadow palette like I need a punch in the face…If anyone gets any swatches please upload!

• 1/17/14 20:13 Meg:

This is a beauty. I was obsessing over this so much so that I decided to cave and get it – I thought I missed out because I had seen it on the NARS website but then it disappeared, and it sold out on Nordstrom.com. I finally found it at Lord & Taylor’s site – just a heads up for anyone looking for it!!

• 1/20/14 11:11 Ann Marie:

I kind of want it because you figure it’s $34 for one eyeshadow and you get all of these for $79. And yes, I’m just trying to talk myself into it. Ha.

• 1/22/14 0:00 Staryu:

Damn, you make a good point. Hmm, definitely considering now.

• 1/27/14 12:13 Leslie:

“If you have $79 laying around” HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Love your sense of humor! Actually, I don’t at least not for makeup, BUT, i will FIND IT just for this palette! OMG so pretty, but i bet this “mug” (shadows) are TINY! Love! Thanks Muse! -Leslie

• 1/27/14 12:23 Isabella Muse:

hehe :) my pleasure dear!