New Chapstick Flavors for Spring 2014

Chapstick Spring 2014 Flavors

Yay! Spring is here and new flavors of Chapstick are on the horizon to celebrate.

Apparently, unknown to me, National Gum Drop Day is February 15th so the new Chapstick Flavors for Spring 2014 arrive just in time as one is a Pomegranate Gum Drop flavor!

Chapstick unleashes two limited edition Spring flavors that will be available March 1st at drugstores just in time to tuck into Easter Baskets.

New Spring Flavors:

• ChapStick Pomegranate Gum Drop (Walgreens Exclusive)
  • ChapStick Citrus Jelly Bean

Look for these yummy candy flavored treats at Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart this Spring!

• 1/28/14 16:05 LipstickHoarder:

Isa, I’ve been on your site for some time now. Mostly lurking but when I see a post I just cant stay mum on, I’d say something. This right here I am so here for! It may not be a big deal for some but Chapstick came along way from their original cherry flavor to original to medicated. So they when come out with seasonal flavors I run out to get them! The flavors I have so far are apple cider (meh), ginger bread (smells like real ginger bread!) and peppermint (omgahhh like real peppermint candy).

Cannot wait to get these!

• 1/28/14 16:08 Isabella Muse:

Hey there! Couldn’t agree more, they really have come a very long way since cherry :) I used to dislike the formula a whole lot but hey improved drastically with the seasonal flavors, the texture is softer, more moisturizing and of course, the flavors are outstanding :)

• 1/28/14 16:34 Sylirael:

I hope we’ll get more seasonal flavours one day! We’ve only ever really had plain and strawberry flavours (maybe ‘medicated sunscreen’ flavour? Yum…) in this country.

I did see the holiday tins come out this year though, so maybe there’s hope!

• 1/28/14 19:58 Megan:

Thanks Muse! I can’t believe I am making my first comment about Chapstick…but I can’t wait to snatch these up and put them in my niece’s Easter Baskets (and add to my own seasonal’s collection as well, lol!)

• 1/29/14 9:21 Isabella Muse:

lol hey we all have to start somewhere right?! thanks for commenting :) Hope you find them soon they look yummy!

• 2/10/14 12:09 bb:

I hope Chapstick takes the PARABENS out of their chapsticks this time.